Fake Profiles!

okay sounds good! Please share with the group your tactics if you don't mind.

No. It's fine. I'll give examples. But sometimes I ask for more clever things than I'll list here. If someone is using stolen photos. They will have any where from one photo or maybe even a dozen. Some of them can look professional or look more home taken like selfies. Either way. Everyone has a camera phone. Ask for selfies first. Ask for easy specific things. Like hold up a certain amount of fingers. Wearing a certain colored shirt. Have something specific in the background. Anything. Be creative. They can't have fakes of everything you ask for. They can't photoshop everything. And Photoshop takes time.
But trust me. Try it. Then watch the fakers reactions. They will either have some excuse or they just disappear cause they are looking for easier prey. But there is a risk. I'm sure some people that are REALLY here get insulted by being tested or they just don't want to put in the effort. But if I'm asking for too much. Then your probably not my type.
Just take your time. Our urges are strong. But be safe. Smart. If you wouldn't jump into bed with a stranger you met in public. Why would you want to do it here!
Remember this only weeds out the fakes. Not the game players. That's a whole different story.
Good luck to all. And happy fishing! There are some great people on here. Sadly they just aren't next door!!!
Linda

I think the admins do a pretty good job of vetting the real person photos. I have been on this site for a few years and never bothered with the verification process until recently. When I did do so...I submitted several times, "fake" or photoshopped pictures in an attempt to test the integrity of the process. Every time my photo was rejected. This pleased me I must say. It wasn't until I actually took a real photo and submitted it.
Now with that said some problems I have ran into. Just because you are a verified black male or couple does not mean that I will jump through hoops to further prove my "authenticity" I will not do a certain pose..or hold a copy of today's paper or any of the other stuff. Especially of you love 500 miles away and we are never going to meet anyway. Also guess what..I may just not be interested..just because you are black..or have a nice cock does t mean I. Going to meet you, it takes a little more than that.
While we love this site know that we are also very discreet. Our friends and family for the most part know nothing of our lifestyle. Unless we have already met you will not be getting a facial picture. I am also not going to give you my phone number, my FB account or anything else that could possibly expose my family to being "outed" it happened once a few years ago and it was a damn nightmare for awhile. It caused the husband a lot of,problems at work and we even had to put our ******* in a different school. So if you do not believe that this is a real person on the other end of your screen then by all means carry on.
This was the verification photo I used...it is real..this is me..this is what you get.....
View attachment 507071
They look real to me!! :blackgreedy:

No. It's fine. I'll give examples. But sometimes I ask for more clever things than I'll list here. If someone is using stolen photos. They will have any where from one photo or maybe even a dozen. Some of them can look professional or look more home taken like selfies. Either way. Everyone has a camera phone. Ask for selfies first. Ask for easy specific things. Like hold up a certain amount of fingers. Wearing a certain colored shirt. Have something specific in the background. Anything. Be creative. They can't have fakes of everything you ask for. They can't photoshop everything. And Photoshop takes time.
But trust me. Try it. Then watch the fakers reactions. They will either have some excuse or they just disappear cause they are looking for easier prey. But there is a risk. I'm sure some people that are REALLY here get insulted by being tested or they just don't want to put in the effort. But if I'm asking for too much. Then your probably not my type.
Just take your time. Our urges are strong. But be safe. Smart. If you wouldn't jump into bed with a stranger you met in public. Why would you want to do it here!
Remember this only weeds out the fakes. Not the game players. That's a whole different story.
Good luck to all. And happy fishing! There are some great people on here. Sadly they just aren't next door!!!
Linda
Thanks for the info i appreciate it

I think the admins do a pretty good job of vetting the real person photos. I have been on this site for a few years and never bothered with the verification process until recently. When I did do so...I submitted several times, "fake" or photoshopped pictures in an attempt to test the integrity of the process. Every time my photo was rejected. This pleased me I must say. It wasn't until I actually took a real photo and submitted it.
Now with that said some problems I have ran into. Just because you are a verified black male or couple does not mean that I will jump through hoops to further prove my "authenticity" I will not do a certain pose..or hold a copy of today's paper or any of the other stuff. Especially of you love 500 miles away and we are never going to meet anyway. Also guess what..I may just not be interested..just because you are black..or have a nice cock does t mean I. Going to meet you, it takes a little more than that.
While we love this site know that we are also very discreet. Our friends and family for the most part know nothing of our lifestyle. Unless we have already met you will not be getting a facial picture. I am also not going to give you my phone number, my FB account or anything else that could possibly expose my family to being "outed" it happened once a few years ago and it was a damn nightmare for awhile. It caused the husband a lot of,problems at work and we even had to put our ******* in a different school. So if you do not believe that this is a real person on the other end of your screen then by all means carry on.
This was the verification photo I used...it is real..this is me..this is what you get.....
View attachment 507071

Great post.

You raised several very important points that are often lost on the people on this site who think with their genitalia. Nothing really shocks me anymore, but sometimes I am amazed at the number of dudes on this site who think that by simply creating a profile and posting pictures of their dick that they should be getting laid within minutes. And they get indignant and scream "fake" when a woman isn't interested or isn't impressed with their lame, canned come on lines like "hey baby girl, you wanna fuck". And then there are the idiot wannabe cucks who come on and post pics of their unsuspecting wives or girlfriends, give out too much information, then ask to have their profile deleted because she found out.

Great post.

You raised several very important points that are often lost on the people on this site who think with their genitalia. Nothing really shocks me anymore, but sometimes I am amazed at the number of dudes on this site who think that by simply creating a profile and posting pictures of their dick that they should be getting laid within minutes. And they get indignant and scream "fake" when a woman isn't interested or isn't impressed with their lame, canned come on lines like "hey baby girl, you wanna fuck". And then there are the idiot wannabe cucks who come on and post pics of their unsuspecting wives or girlfriends, give out too much information, then ask to have their profile deleted because she found out.
Also great post!

I am usually the one checking in on the site. But once in awhile my husband will check in and point out a few fakes. Meaning men wannabes writing a story as a fake women He says men and women write differently. Women write more to the point. Short and sweet. Because they'd rather live the story than talk about it. But the men wannabes go way into detail and its oblivious its a fantasy they are dreaming about over and over again. They write the story and hope for feed back. Because that can't live it out in real life.
Just remember. There are many many cucks out there. And very very few women who want a cuck relationship. So these guys need to live out there fantasies some how.
I'm in a very very healthy cuck relationship now. But we may never live out the fantasy. Many many factors have to be just right.
Just keep your eyes open. Use your brain. And hope something good falls in your lap. A little luck couldn't hurt! Lol

.... men and women write differently. Women write more to the point. Short and sweet. Because they'd rather live the story than talk about it. But the men wannabes go way into detail and its oblivious its a fantasy they are dreaming about over and over again.
That sounds like the writer, John Gray, in his book "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" ... quite an excellent book that I've referred to several times. He does a great job of pointing out the differences in the way men & women think, approach issues, and resolve problems. Definitely worth reading by anyone desiring to understand the opposite sex. I highly recommend it. Mac

Well I think this has been pointed out before, but this site is NOT a dating site, or a swingers site and was never meant to be. I think the main issue here is too many folks with unrealistic expectations.
I agree there are a lot of fake profiles on here, to me they are very obvious, but keep in mind the main point of this site
is for people to share their interest in Interracial (black to white sex) share stories, pictures, videos etc or just interact with other like minded adults. I think those of you who are really interested in meeting someone or hooking up,
may be better off exploring other avenues for that, save yourself a lot of frustration.

Well I think this has been pointed out before, but this site is NOT a dating site, or a swingers site and was never meant to be. I think the main issue here is too many folks with unrealistic expectations.
I agree there are a lot of fake profiles on here, to me they are very obvious, but keep in mind the main point of this site
is for people to share their interest in Interracial (black to white sex) share stories, pictures, videos etc or just interact with other like minded adults. I think those of you who are really interested in meeting someone or hooking up,
may be better off exploring other avenues for that, save yourself a lot of frustration.
I don't think anyone here is looking to date and get romanced , marry and start a family. I think the thread is questioning ethics and being lied to. That's all.
Of course the bottom line on this site is about sex. But I think your wrong. Many of us can get pictures, videos and interracial stories pretty easily on the net. I think the majority of people here would like to meet someone without being LIED to. It's that simple.
Just my opinion!

I don't know ... seems some prefer living lies and fantasies. Reminds me of the old Crystal Gayle song "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue" ...

Tell me no secrets, tell me some lies
Give me no reasons, give me alibies
Tell me you love me and don't let me cry
Say anything but don't say goodbye

I guess many folks don't like to get their fantasy world screwed up! gif_Yellowball-eatingPopcorn.gif

The Atlanta Rhythm Section - "Imaginary Lover"

Imaginary loversNever turn you down
When all the others turn you away
They're around
It's my private pleasure
Midnight fantasy
Someone to share my
Wildest dreams with me
Imaginary lover
You're mine anytime
Imaginary lover, oh yeah

When ordinary lovers
Don't feel what you feel
And real-life situations lose their thrill
Imagination's unreal
Imaginary lover, imaginary lover
You're mine anytime

Imaginary lovers never disagree
They always care
They're always there when you need
Satisfaction guaranteed
Imaginary lover, imaginary lover
You're mine all the time
My imaginary lover
You're mine anytime

I have always been able to get my needs met locally. I think sites like this are a great place to exchange thoughts and philosophies about the IR lifestyle and any other subjects that are agreeable. If you practice good personal hygiene, wear clean clothes and converse with some semblance of intelligence you should be able to make all the connections you need unless of course you live someplace like 100 miles north of Big Timber Montana. If you are dependent on sites like this to meet people I think you need to ask yourself why. There are several people here that I enjoy communicating with, and I from time to time from others I get contacted about how large am I and wanting pictures of my junk. I take the good with the bad, I thoroughly enjoy the good people I have met here and ignore those that I don't care for, pretty much what I do in the real world.

I have always been able to get my needs met locally. I think sites like this are a great place to exchange thoughts and philosophies about the IR lifestyle and any other subjects that are agreeable. If you practice good personal hygiene, wear clean clothes and converse with some semblance of intelligence you should be able to make all the connections you need unless of course you live someplace like 100 miles north of Big Timber Montana. If you are dependent on sites like this to meet people I think you need to ask yourself why. There are several people here that I enjoy communicating with, and I from time to time from others I get contacted about how large am I and wanting pictures of my junk. I take the good with the bad, I thoroughly enjoy the good people I have met here and ignore those that I don't care for, pretty much what I do in the real world.
I completely agree with you and have no issues completing encounters in person however I just look at this site as an ideal location for encounters to happen! If simply people could trust that other people were being we real. When you meet someone in public they don't have a profile that technically should give you some indication as to who they are. I'm an honest person it's unfortunate just how many people aren't, I suppose that was the inspiration of this thread!

Yes there a lot of them around here.
Are most of the fakers supposed women, cucks or bulls? I have not been aware if anyone I spoke with is a fake but I pretty much stick to forums and assume the person who comments is real. Doesn't really effect me since I am a sub male with no partner currently and little hope of meeting a woman on this particular sight.

Are most of the fakers supposed women, cucks or bulls? I have not been aware if anyone I spoke with is a fake but I pretty much stick to forums and assume the person who comments is real. Doesn't really effect me since I am a sub male with no partner currently and little hope of meeting a woman on this particular sight.
Who knows; it's not like when someone is found out they come clean and say; yup sorry, i'm a 67 year old fat white guy. Not a fit young black man/ hot young white girl. But my guess is it's mostly white guys that are the fakes.

From having read through various threads, the fakers tend to be white men pretending to be white females, white men posing as couples, and men of various races pretending to be black.

I don't think anyone here is looking to date and get romanced , marry and start a family. I think the thread is questioning ethics and being lied to. That's all.
Of course the bottom line on this site is about sex. But I think your wrong. Many of us can get pictures, videos and interracial stories pretty easily on the net. I think the majority of people here would like to meet someone without being LIED to. It's that simple.
Just my opinion!
the point is how can you get to know people, share stories, and enjoy the site with fools being fake. I appreciate everybody's input on the topic. I've had some awesome conversations those few Ladies I know are real. :)

Back