Fake Profiles!

Who knows; it's not like when someone is found out they come clean and say; yup sorry, i'm a 67 year old fat white guy. Not a fit young black man/ hot young white girl. But my guess is it's mostly white guys that are the fakes.
It's just weird

Just for the record, I am a middle aged white guy.

And i get messages all the time from guys and girls who dont read my profile.

Of course, because a significant portion of the people here don't or can't read. Take a stroll through the dating threads and you will see what I mean.

Example, "Hot wife from Baltimore, doesn't travel, seeking black men." Some of the usual replies will be "where are you from", "come travel to me", and "do you want a cuck."

Just for the record, I am a middle aged white guy.

And i get messages all the time from guys and girls who dont read my profile.
just looked at the information section of your profile and it doesn't say anything about who you are

Lol...we always love talking with anyone regarding the I.R. Lifestyle..:)
are there any threads on here explaining the role and sexuality of A cuck in a relationship?

there seems to be verifying degrees in which these men participate and the IR encounters.

You can't take this site seriously, it's all a joke. Look at the topics in General Discussion (Big T-n-A(Tits &Ass) for the Greedy!!, Little Pink Penis vs. Monster Black Cock, Request to See Awesome White Asses (for black men only), Ass-Rimming) to name a few. These topics do not lend this site to being something someone would invest a lot of time in or take seriously. It brings people to create fake profiles to satisfy their immediate needs because they don't take it seriously either.

Furthermore, the emails that I receive are disturbing to say the least. So I come on here briefly to clear out my inbox, ignore people that message me and read the well intended posts.

From having read through various threads, the fakers tend to be white men pretending to be white females, white men posing as couples, and men of various races pretending to be black.

My favorite is the poster with a Chinese name, displaying Hong Kong as home, and commenting as if he were black. :confused:

Mac that's kinda funny but you are giving us a little shot in the balls ... you can share your girl but colored inappropriate js

"shot in the balls"? Are you even hinting that the reference to "colored" is derogatory? You're joking, right? That pic was meant to be funny, man!
My ******* is 69 years old (a retiring minister by the way), and he still refers to Afro-American, black, Americans of African descent, Negros ... all kind references, as "colored people", and my wife and I still smile when he uses that old fashion reference. Let me say, however, I've never heard my ******* speak an unkind word of black people, ever, and he raised my brother & me by the "spare the rod, spoil the childX" when our references weren't so kind.

So, although you might find "colored" inappropriate, some of your brothers & sisters don't, and in fact use words a lot stronger. A lot of times it all depends on WHO is saying it, not what is said, you think? But, I meant no unkind words using it, I promise you.
cartoon_penis-littleWhite.jpg ............ peace.jpg
Out of curiosity, however, which label do you prefer to go by clitlove99?

Last edited:
Back