Fake Profiles!

I would compile a list of such people. But it would be a waste of time. Members would still use their eyes instead of their brains.

Why waste your time doing that. They will only change to another fake profile and start all over again. Agree members really do need to use their brains a lot more and not just their eyes or loins when making choices.

Daphne&D said:
Why waste your time doing that. They will only change to another fake profile and start all over again. Agree members really do need to use their brains a lot more and not just their eyes or loins when making choices.
Your very right. I have caught many like that.

I'll give you a tip. Ask for photos with something specific in the photos. Everyone has a camera phone nowadays. If they are fakes. They avoid the question or they just don't answer back. Of course this only helps with people using fake photos.
After that you need other steps to weed out the game players. But that's pretty easy if you go at the right pace. And use your brain.

I'll give you a tip. Ask for photos with something specific in the photos. Everyone has a camera phone nowadays. If they are fakes. They avoid the question or they just don't answer back. Of course this only helps with people using fake photos.
After that you need other steps to weed out the game players. But that's pretty easy if you go at the right pace. And use your brain.
You have to be specific with that also. People do use photoshop to deceive you. Like with the verification process

You have to be specific with that also. People do use photoshop to deceive you. Like with the verification process
Works like a charm for me. If your using someone else's photos. You can't fake putting in the specific things that I ask for in new photos. Plus that's only test one. There is more to come! LOL. If they don't want to put in the effort. That's ok with me. I move on. I don't have the time to waste for nonsense!

Works like a charm for me. If your using someone else's photos. You can't fake putting in the specific things that I ask for in new photos. Plus that's only test one. There is more to come! LOL. If they don't want to put in the effort. That's ok with me. I move on. I don't have the time to waste for nonsense!
Miss FBI... Fakers Don't try this one!

Miamicouple said:
Haaaaaaa. Naaaaaaa. I've seen and heard it all. They don't know it, but the fakes have a pattern. Let'em try. Lol
I have also. But some don't like a challenge or putting in work. So that is a clear indication of their intentions

Last edited:
Great tip!

I think the admins do a pretty good job of vetting the real person photos. I have been on this site for a few years and never bothered with the verification process until recently. When I did do so...I submitted several times, "fake" or photoshopped pictures in an attempt to test the integrity of the process. Every time my photo was rejected. This pleased me I must say. It wasn't until I actually took a real photo and submitted it.
Now with that said some problems I have ran into. Just because you are a verified black male or couple does not mean that I will jump through hoops to further prove my "authenticity" I will not do a certain pose..or hold a copy of today's paper or any of the other stuff. Especially of you love 500 miles away and we are never going to meet anyway. Also guess what..I may just not be interested..just because you are black..or have a nice cock does t mean I. Going to meet you, it takes a little more than that.
While we love this site know that we are also very discreet. Our friends and family for the most part know nothing of our lifestyle. Unless we have already met you will not be getting a facial picture. I am also not going to give you my phone number, my FB account or anything else that could possibly expose my family to being "outed" it happened once a few years ago and it was a damn nightmare for awhile. It caused the husband a lot of,problems at work and we even had to put our ******* in a different school. So if you do not believe that this is a real person on the other end of your screen then by all means carry on.
This was the verification photo I used...it is real..this is me..this is what you get.....
image.jpg

I think the admins do a pretty good job of vetting the real person photos. I have been on this site for a few years and never bothered with the verification process until recently. When I did do so...I submitted several times, "fake" or photoshopped pictures in an attempt to test the integrity of the process. Every time my photo was rejected. This pleased me I must say. It wasn't until I actually took a real photo and submitted it.
Now with that said some problems I have ran into. Just because you are a verified black male or couple does not mean that I will jump through hoops to further prove my "authenticity" I will not do a certain pose..or hold a copy of today's paper or any of the other stuff. Especially of you love 500 miles away and we are never going to meet anyway. Also guess what..I may just not be interested..just because you are black..or have a nice cock does t mean I. Going to meet you, it takes a little more than that.
While we love this site know that we are also very discreet. Our friends and family for the most part know nothing of our lifestyle. Unless we have already met you will not be getting a facial picture. I am also not going to give you my phone number, my FB account or anything else that could possibly expose my family to being "outed" it happened once a few years ago and it was a damn nightmare for awhile. It caused the husband a lot of,problems at work and we even had to put our ******* in a different school. So if you do not believe that this is a real person on the other end of your screen then by all means carry on.
This was the verification photo I used...it is real..this is me..this is what you get.....
View attachment 507071
Nice photoshop. Proffesionaly done.

Back