Fake Profiles!

"shot in the balls"? Are you even hinting that the reference to "colored" is derogatory? You're joking, right? That pic was meant to be funny, man!
My ******* is 69 years old (a retiring minister by the way), and he still refers to Afro-American, black, Americans of African descent, Negros ... all kind references, as "colored people", and my wife and I still smile when he uses that old fashion reference. Let me say, however, I've never heard my ******* speak an unkind word of black people, ever, and he raised my brother & me by the "spare the rod, spoil the childX" when our references weren't so kind.

So, although you might find "colored" inappropriate, some of your brothers & sisters don't, and in fact use words a lot stronger. A lot of times it all depends on WHO is saying it, not what is said, you think? But, I meant no unkind words using it, I promise you.
View attachment 507894 ............ View attachment 507895
Out of curiosity, however, which label do you prefer to go by clitlove99?
You and your daddy can describe us as you see fit, i lack any inspiration to explain any i think or feel to you!

You and your daddy can describe us as you see fit, i lack any inspiration to explain any i think or feel to you!
Then please don't complain, as it wasn't meant the way you preferred taking it, I can assure you. ;)
Oh, and I have a "*******", not a "daddy" ... there's a difference, too!

Last edited:
I've even seen coloured pretending to coloured. Just for the photo collecting...:dance:
Can't say that here ... Daphne ... didn't you read posts #62 & 81?
No, wait, its probably ok for you to say it since your profile says you're female. Its just us whiteboiz that draw the criticism, here. Of course no one EVER says anything derogatory about us whiteboiz. Sorry! LOL

Can't say that here ... Daphne ... didn't you read posts #62 & 81?
No, wait, its probably ok for you to say it since your profile says you're female. Its just us whiteboiz that draw the criticism, here. Of course no one EVER says anything derogatory about us whiteboiz. Sorry! LOL

:D, I know what you're saying

I've even seen coloured pretending to coloured. Just for the photo collecting...:dance:
Or because they do not have a Mandingo sized cock between their legs...

That's the thing with this niche/kink. The reasons couples/women/cucks looking for single black men on here would be very different from a regular forum where random people might want to meet up IRL. This comes with certain consequences for the type of fakes. You got your white men pretending to be someone to satisfy their fantasy and you got your black men pretending to be the one able to satisfy this fictional persons fantasy. As you can see there is perpetual element to this; hence the overwhelming amount of very varied fakers.

I have found MANY fakes or pic collectors on here thats why I usually take breaks. I come here to fulfill my BBC fantasy not to play russian roulette. I keep my circle small ;-)

Agree plenty of fakes you can always tell when ppl by chance Dont have any messengers or form of contact. Or they reply to only portions of a message.

Is it really worth lying, when your not going to meet half the people here anyway? And guys if you really want to get teased by women just go to strip club.

Back