Fake people

SexybbcOrlando

Male
Real Person
From
AL, US
Be careful with some men who say their wives want to fuck with you and ask for pictures
In then they ask you to meet them
But when u are at the place you see only the man and he told that the wife is late And u can stay with them...
I have no problem with homosexuals
but please speak the truth and if someone want to meet u he will do it but dont make him waste time

Yup, got got like that several years ago when I first started. Learned my lesson.

Honestly I feel bad for a few guys I replied to about being 1st BBC for my wife. Never meant to lead anyone on but I just got on the site and really opened up with wife and got overrated. I put the cart before the horse and tried skipping important steps leading up to the actual meet up and hook up.

Now it's been 6 to 9 months since we (my wife and i) opened this can of worms. Since then my interest in interracial cuxkoldimg is if anything greater than ever. We're not 100% there yet in regards t0 meeting up it but my wife said she'd be the one to find and chat with a possible partner on this site. I think once she connects with a real person even if digitally she'll start opening up more and exploring at a quickened pace. Once I can get her to talk to and see others talking about and actually hooking up she'll switch gears. I'm 100% sure if she finds a bbc she can be friendly with while having a strong physical attraction that she will want to meet irl. Omce i can get her and a bbc together things will happen naturally. I've been the only man ages been physical with since she was 19. Imo women need an unbiased new man to remind her she's hot, desirable and most of all fuckable. As long as I encourage it and support her then I know I'll see my fantasy become real. Hell in all honesty I need this too, I want to see the woman I love also be the sorry girl of my fantasies. I know that even if it's only once I will watch my wife get fucked hard and used like a sexdoll right before my eyes and I know she'll love it as well and will lead to more general openness in the relationship and a broader sex life as well.

Be careful with some men who say their wives want to fuck with you and ask for pictures
In then they ask you to meet them
But when u are at the place you see only the man and he told that the wife is late And u can stay with them...
I have no problem with homosexuals
but please speak the truth and if someone want to meet u he will do it but dont make him waste time
Did that happen to you? Or are you another one just fantasizing? o_O

You know, I will say this. I do feel bad for y’all. I feel bad because all we are trying to do is use this site to enhance our lives sexually and mentally. It really sucks when there are men out there who feel the need to waste your time just so that they can get off. I do feel bad because it also ruins chances for a person like me to be able to chat with other people on this site.

(...) I know that even if it's only once I will watch my wife get fucked hard and used like a sexdoll right before my eyes and I know she'll love it as well and will lead to more general openness in the relationship and a broader sex life as well.
IRL no. It will not lead to more openness in the realtionship in general. Unless you mean "openness" in a physical way to open up your marriage to include others.

It's a big misunderstanding if you think the kind of sexual game you are suggesting can make a relationship stronger. It's the other way 'round. Only if you have a strong relationship first, you can make a sexual lifestyle that includes "third parties" beneficial for your partner and you without threatening your relationship. just sayin'

a lot of guys pretending to have wives on here or guys pretending to be females.. the internet can be very disappointing
i don't think it's "the internet". i've been on this site for quite awhile. And i wonder...
Who expects actual couples on this site? (Of course there are some.) But... what man in his right mind will tell his woman to come here if he likes to make her curious about "this lifestyle"? And what woman will not be turned off or even disgusted if she reads the whole lot of fantasy BS a lot of which is quite extreme?

If we like more women in these forums, we'll all need to be more authentic.

Last week I talked an attractive 56 y/o kinky BBC loving woman, with some experience, into signing up for this site. She used a copy of an old pic, possibly a polaroid, to go with the profile. I saw that she had exchanged a couple of messages. But she told me later that suddenly she got a barrage of hateful private messages from people, including a woman which really surprised her, who accused her of being a fake etc. They were so plentiful and vicious that she got totally turned off and decided to delete her account. By the time I heard from her she had already unsuccessfully tried to quit. She posted that she was leaving and got a few responses from BM welcoming her to the site and encouraging her to say. I informed her about the verification option and got her into trying it. But by that point the staff had deleted her account. She has other places to contact black guys. I encouraged her to consider reapplying later. The long and short of it is that some know-it-alls made some snap judgements and fucked up a good thing for her and the black guys she would have submitted herself to eagerly. There's an expression: Don't always believe what you think.

Last edited:
Back