Face Timing

Pompey13

Couple
I’ve stated before on here that I’m not a very techy person when it comes to computer and phone technology,my question is basically is FaceTiming a safe alternative.I find it intriguing that you can at least see the real product as opposed to the many scammers who lie to get people to chat with them….Any thoughts

was kinda hoping for some input,is this because nobody knows for sure or just that nobody cares about the subject…or has this been discussed many times before and I’m not aware of it..Cheers

I’ve stated before on here that I’m not a very techy person when it comes to computer and phone technology,my question is basically is FaceTiming a safe alternative.I find it intriguing that you can at least see the real product as opposed to the many scammers who lie to get people to chat with them….Any thoughts
Being security paranoid because of a stalker,
I won't FaceTime at first. It gives away your phone number. While that can be annoying if someone you don't want to talk to keeps calling, they can find out way more.

In my rental business, I do background checks on renters. I use a service called Intelis. With a phone number, or first and last name, I can find all the public info (like addresses) on you and your relatives.

So, just a word of caution on FaceTime.

I won't FaceTime at first. It gives away your phone number. While that can be annoying if someone you don't want to talk to keeps calling, they can find out way more.

In my rental business, I do background checks on renters. I use a service called Intelis. With a phone number, or first and last name, I can find all the public info (like addresses) on you and your relatives.

That’s why u use fake numbers.

Thank you for that,that’s the kind of info I was looking for because of my naive techy skills…Cheers

Back