Extremely rough interracial scenes

My 1st piece of pussy I was number 4 in a 6 guy train. My 2nd time was number 4 in a 4 guy train. Same girl and I wanted so bad for her to be my g/f. Since then I have always wanted the slut. Looking back it seems in all relationships I was trying to get my partner to fuck other guy and never knew why. Now I understand. A woman like this one in this vid. is what I want. Seeing the intensity in her eyes is so fucking sexy. I am my best when I have a woman to offer to other men.
I feel the same way. Having a very sexual woman that knows how to please men is the ultimate goal.

Married whore tries to tap out many times, but her bull just fucks her harder.

View media item 488737
Okay… I have to admit I can watch a lot of videos that turn me on but this is one that got me uncontrollably erect. On that note, I don’t know why but when I fuck my wife and she makes noises like those something happens to me and I go all out. But it’s usually when I’m in her ass because I’m not hung enough to fuck her pussy so completely like that.

You don't want to get too rough too soon but they will adapt. Keep pushing harder, gradually getting rougher. Rougher it gets, the more they enjoy it in the long run. They will always come back for more.
I feel my wife would respond, but yes, it has to start out a little slow and build up. Too rough all at once would definitely scare her off. Just enough to get her interest and then increase each time would work better for her.

My wife has one bull that fucks her really rough. The first time I got to watch, she warned me about it all day and to not get upset, how she likes it rough like this every now and then.

The guy was fairly young and had a very long cock but not super thick. He was rough, he would slap my wife’s ass pretty hard leaving a red hand print, he grabbed the back of her head and made her swallow damn near all of his cock, to the point she was gagging and she hardly has a gag reflex and she had tears from ******* running down her cheeks. She had warned me and told me NOT to interfere and say anything. Well, he did all those things she warned me about, made her lick his asshole, was very verbal calling her a slut, making her beg to lick his asshole, beg for his cock, he would slap his face with his cock and tied her hands behind her back and made her get on her knees and suck his cock really good. He took her out in our backyard and fucked her so hard I know the neighbors could hear her screaming in escstacy. He brought her into the living room and fucked her doggy style so hard her ass was red from his body slamming it as he rammed his cock into her as hard as he could. OMFG, the wife squirted all over the place, in the backyard, in the living room, he took her into the kitchen and fucked her on the granite bar and she flooded the kitchen floor with her cum, she fucked her over my face so hard it was unreal that he could fuck her so fast, hard and deep for so long without cumming. He only came once but when he finally cum, my wife knew she had been royally fucked. I could barely eat her pussy it was so sore from his pounding, her ass was red from his slaps and the hard pounding, he left some small bruises on her tits from sucking on them hard, but i have never seen my wife cum/squirt so much in her life, I was wondering how in the hell was she not overly dehydrated. She squirted so much and i lost count trying to keep up. He had her standing up against the fence in the backyard fucking her hard and she left a puddle on the concrete there by the swimming pool that looked like the water hose had been turned on.

She fucks this guy regularly but like every 10-20 days and they have been fucking like this for over 7 years, but I just got to watch the “show” recently. it was different seeing her so manhandled, I mean once while she was sucking his cock and he was gagging her and she had tears running down her cheeks, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbed her by the cheeks and spit right in her mouth. I have to admit it was really hot!
Ohhh--Border line *******, but with her consent-Hot--Hot---Too much pain for my older wife but would like to see her taken a bit roughly--Love it when a a man yanks her across the bed and puts her in the position he wants to fuck her

Married whore tries to tap out many times, but her bull just fucks her harder.

View media item 488737
What a magnificent demonstration of the power and control of black men and their black cocks. We black females grow up aware of this kind of sexual power, but white females have to learn it all at once. I have watched my husband and other black men do sort of the same with white women, and I never tire of seeing it. There is an interesting mix of emotions in the woman in this video (as in so many others). One part of her wants to get away from the pain and intensity, but another part of her craves it and wants more. -- Tasha

What a magnificent demonstration of the power and control of black men and their black cocks. We black females grow up aware of this kind of sexual power, but white females have to learn it all at once. I have watched my husband and other black men do sort of the same with white women, and I never tire of seeing it. There is an interesting mix of emotions in the woman in this video (as in so many others). One part of her wants to get away from the pain and intensity, but another part of her craves it and wants more. -- Tasha
Do you love watching your hubby pummel white girls with his big cock?

Back