Extreme deepthroat, gagging, messy blowjobs

I need to be taken and the back of my hair pulled as that big black cock gags and gags me as i am face fucked and cum fed.
my husband had me shackled down in a chair once and 6 black men came in and gagged me--face fucked me and opened my throat and made me swallow all their loads. back when i was a young girl, being pimped out i could swallow 9 inches of black cock all the way down to the base...made me so hot-- ..so latter in life every guy that took me out ,would on first date-pull his cock out and tell me to suck him and i deep throated all those small white cocks-no problem. i tried to deep throat this hot black guy recently and couldnt get much of it down my throat--i was so frazzled-i got up from kneeling in that bars hallway and grabbed the guy and pulled him out back door to alley..my husband opens that door a bit latter to see me bent over in an alley-my hands against their dumpster and black meat humping me and then finally all 8 inches balls deep in my pussy.

any big nasty bulls want to use and train my throat again?
Oh yes, I was taken and gagged as a young girl and now I need it..to be gagged made to swallow that nasty cum

Back