Extreme deepthroat, gagging, messy blowjobs

Deepthroat Beyond Extreme, Gagless, and No Mess

680_1000.gif

Wife here. You are so right. Yes I love having my ass licked and licking my lovers. I luv anal but with the right person. I love oral and swallow but don't want cock rammed down my throat and made to gag. Think my lovers and hubby like me opening my mouth and letting them see it as they shoot their load into my mouth and tongue and then watching me swallow. Or I suck them and let some of it drool out
I love u swirling my creamy nut of cum on your tongue then swallowing it with a smile . White women are just filthy and nasty in bed when compared to other races. That's why us black men can't get enough of u haha

Hi. Yes we white women especially the married ones are filthy, nasty and dirty in order to keep having you black guys cumming back for more. I do enjoy the name calling also, married white slut, white whore, cum slut.
Haha u sure are one filthy ass ,white trash black cock cum Pig. Who knows there place; and knows how to please . Racial dirty talk is Hot. Yes married white woman are as dirty as a mineworkers hands

Back