Extreme deepthroat, gagging, messy blowjobs

tumblr_o24z8modc21ujklsro1_250.gif.cf.gif

Maybe guys like watching it on film and perhaps they enjoy jamming their cock down a girl's throat but this girl doesn't deep throat. I don't believe I need to gag in order to give a man pleasure. I've never had a single man complain with the way I suck their cock- the first one who does can be on their way. I'm sure I'll find another one soon enough.

Maybe guys like watching it on film and perhaps they enjoy jamming their cock down a girl's throat but this girl doesn't deep throat. I don't believe I need to gag in order to give a man pleasure. I've never had a single man complain with the way I suck their cock- the first one who does can be on their way. I'm sure I'll find another one soon enough.
I'm pretty sure I won't mind your skills lol

Mind telling us the name of the movie or actress or scene? I really want to see more. I'm fantasizing myself in the place of the girl, getting served plenty of big black cock while I cannot resist the hands grabbing my head.
Looks like Belladonna

Looks like Belladonna
OK, great, now my next question, (inspired by my reply to another post), is this:

why did I never get any big black dicks at a gloryhole? (Karma always seems to lead me to small white and Asian dicks. Certain Asian men have the best tasting sperm, so it's not all bad. But I've really never sucked a black cock half as big as the ones people post.)

OK, great, now my next question, (inspired by my reply to another post), is this:

why did I never get any big black dicks at a gloryhole? (Karma always seems to lead me to small white and Asian dicks. Certain Asian men have the best tasting sperm, so it's not all bad. But I've really never sucked a black cock half as big as the ones people post.)
LOL...maybe you're timing is bad. You're just missing the bbc

Back