Extreme deepthroat, gagging, messy blowjobs

10657763.gif

7151056.gif
Haha I've pulled that exact look when I got mouth fucked by BBC for the first time lol xx

I have a small throat and a strong gag reflex. I've practiced with a dildo and gotten better but don't think I'll ever be able to truly deepthroat. I think I make up for it by drenching his cock and balls in lots of spit and drool.
Training your throat to relax is the key. Especially with a strong gag reflex. The blowjobs have to last a very long time to train away your gag reflex. You have to keep bringing the dick just to the point that you gag with each stroke and keep hitting that depth each time until you're not struggling as much. Then go a quarter inch deeper and do the same thing. Eventually you'll have delicious black scrotum on your chin.

I salivate with desire when I see BBC face fucking white women and going balls deep. Sadly I have never been able to fully train away my gag reflex and neither can I accommodate really big cocks in my mouth. Nonetheless just kneeling in front of a BBC and licking the balls and sucking the tip of the dick is incredible. It always puts me in a trance, a submissive state of mind where I am prepared to serve and submit all the way.

Still learning this one. DS enjoys holding my head and shoving it deep, and I'm not as bad as I was, but still at the stage of twitching and bucking the whole time, and dry retching when he pulls his cock out. I mostly am not actually sick now though! Which is good, as I get punished for that. And if I put my hands up to try to control the depth.

Still learning this one. DS enjoys holding my head and shoving it deep, and I'm not as bad as I was, but still at the stage of twitching and bucking the whole time, and dry retching when he pulls his cock out. I mostly am not actually sick now though! Which is good, as I get punished for that. And if I put my hands up to try to control the depth.
You sound like such a good little white for black dick. DS found a keeper. Personally I love the bucking and twitching of lovers who can't quite take the whole thing but love to try anyway.

Back