Extreme and/or Hardcore Humiliation?

Wow! Thanks for sharing!!

Humiliation and control can be quite subtle. Over 90% of sexual stimulation occurs between the ears. If you are skilled and sophisticated at playing mind games putting the lady and cuck in a heightened state of arousal is easy.
Soooo true! Although we're not into humiliation and that side of the lifestyle, I don't have to be present with my wife on her playdates. I just have my imagination on what she's doing, and that is enough of an arousal for me.
When she's out on her dates, she'll send me one-line text, like "Leaving the club, heading to the hotel". I'll know that in an hour's time they'll be in bed enjoying each other. Or receiving a text, "Having so much fun!" or the 🫦 emoji at 2:00 in the morning is so hot 🔥!

And I don't mean anything illegal or immoral...

But who's into receiving discipline, verbal to extreme verbal humiliation and/or degradation from black MEN? Or to be given humiliating tasks to do by HIM?

Where others may see? I certainly have limits, but I've done some things even I can't believe sometimes. LOL

I love to hear how far - again please nothing gross - you've gone to serve and please and what really turns you on, or what fantasies along these lines you enjoy? DM me or post here?

thanks
Love being spanked and humiliated by wife and her lovers..love being made to dress as a sissy and me lay over his lap and he spanks me hard until I cry..and them both making me do humiliating tasks..such as going out with them and them picking out women's clothes and making try thm them on in store and coming out of changing room so they can approve of it for me..having me dress up and them taking me out in public and them teasing me and kissing and PDA as I have to watch them just standing there dressed up as others see

Love being spanked and humiliated by wife and her lovers..love being made to dress as a sissy and me lay over his lap and he spanks me hard until I cry..and them both making me do humiliating tasks..such as going out with them and them picking out women's clothes and making try thm them on in store and coming out of changing room so they can approve of it for me..having me dress up and them taking me out in public and them teasing me and kissing and PDA as I have to watch them just standing there dressed up as others see
Private message me please

I’m into the humiliation a lot and so is my gf, she says the more reluctant I am to do something the more it turns her on.. obviously I have limits but I want to push them for her
my very 1st girlfriend wanted to watch trey fuck me, even tho he had fucked m so many times before her and I became so close, it was hard for me to spread my ass for trey as she watched. omg I was so horned up pulling Trey into me as she watch me forgetting she was watching every move, I camme all over myself as she kissed Trey while he did me relentlessly and I was wanting it

Back