Exposing Black Misandry

"Ghost faces" .... lol, do the dark sunglasses bother you, sweetheart? I can take them off if you like.
I didn't realize this thread had an exclusive, SwirlGirl ... I have no problem leaving a thread if the OP asks me to leave. Talk to him.
But ME a "white supremacists" ... simply because I disagree or challenge a remark made by a black poster you call me a supremacist. Could it be that simply because I'm white and don't kiss the ass of a black man? Actually, I kiss the ass of no one.
As far as closing down a thread, you are simply denying the facts of the real reason the political threads closed. My only fault was continuing to state the "facts" (with documentations) and then responding to the insults from the ilk of your pack friends. If that defines me a supremacist, then I guess I am one, but I won't yield to lies.
You folks are like a pack of dogs, you can't and you won't have a truthful, factual, one-on-one discussion, you refuse to document your sources, or accept an opinion contrary to your own. Instead, you prefer to toss out your insults, post lies & fabrications, and get the laughs from your "pack friends". Then invite me to leave simply because the website is black male & white female focused. Spells "loser" to me.
It would be nice if you'd learn the difference between opinions & facts for a change and desist holding your pity parties.
View attachment 6862494
SwirlGirl... Really🤣?
Sounds like love to me 😜.
Co-opting my screen name changes... Huh🤔?
I'm flattered by the sincere imitation
🖕🏽😆🖕🏽.
Now to the business at hand...
You're a fucking troll... Any thread that is pro Black or indicts whites on their fuckery. You see as a personal call to try and gaslight, whitemansplain, and generally make an ass of yourself. I know I'm not alone when I say nobody gives a fuck about you or your opinion...Or wants to have a conversation with you Casper😆. Well at least you spelled loser correctly... So much projection 😂.
Not so keen on reading comprehension though are you? Don't you need to apologize to me for posting that I misinterpreted thread
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-was-asked-this-question.293074/post-5427880
Posts #'s 6&7
When it actually was you who did that🙄? Don't bother I made myself clear in that thread. Now... Going to borrow this one from @The Headmaster
Fuck out of here..jpg

Last edited:
"Ghost faces" .... lol, do the dark sunglasses bother you, sweetheart? I can take them off if you like.
You really are clueless aren't you...? You're a "ghostface" cuz you're dead inside with what it means to be a Man😆.
Now run along and put on your cage cuckie 🤣
You mean like the one held when the nurse put a pink ribbon on your bassinet instead of blue😂

@MacNfries ... Crib or bassinet I think it's pretty clear who's the guest of honor at the pity party 😜.
Screenshot_20240202-194523-794.png

Last edited:
I didn't realize this thread had an exclusive, SwirlGirl ... I have no problem leaving a thread if the OP asks me to leave. Talk to him.
But ME a "white supremacists" ... simply because I disagree or challenge a remark made by a black poster you call me a supremacist. Could it be that simply because I'm white and don't kiss the ass of a black man? Actually, I kiss the ass of no one.
As far as closing down a thread, you are simply denying the facts of the real reason the political threads closed. My only fault was continuing to state the "facts" (with documentations) and then responding to the insults from the ilk of your pack friends. If that defines me a supremacist, then I guess I am one, but I won't yield to lies.
You folks are like a pack of dogs, you can't and you won't have a truthful, factual, one-on-one discussion, you refuse to document your sources, or accept an opinion contrary to your own. Instead, you prefer to toss out your insults, post lies & fabrications, and get the laughs from your "pack friends". Then invite me to leave simply because the website is black male & white female focused. Spells "loser" to me.
It would be nice if you'd learn the difference between opinions & facts for a change and desist holding your pity parties.
View attachment 6862494
Well you borrowed my screen name changes. So I'm going to borrow this from you blah blah blah boi 🤣.
words_HELPHesTAlkingAnd...jpg
gif_Hand-mouthMoving.gif

View attachment 6861788 .... you post to your own contradictions. You're your own hypocrite.

So I'll state my original opinion to this thread title, 'In order to address a problem, one must first admit there IS a problem. '

Do I care if you agree or not? NOPE ... so stick that pipe in your ass & smoke it.

Just because you claim to be 'black' doesn't make your remarks unchallengeable by 'whites'. Just as the fact that because I disagree with your comments makes me a hypocritical racist because I'm white. That's simply your way of 'escape' from admitting you have nothing to say. I have the news medias & statistics to support my observations. What do you have that even resembles a 'fact'?
I have the fact that I don't care what you think, and I'm not here to have any conversations with you. You may be a pussy but you don't have one, and so I cannot be bothered by the likes of you. Now,Fuck off soup.jpg

Back