Experiences with college bbc?

My wife went back to college for a summer session a few years ago just to get the young cock. She was 50 but in great shape and passed easily for 30s. She got an apartment near campus and signed up for courses in coaching and African American studies. She ended up doing 25 guys in 11 weeks. All were 18 to 23 and tested by the college free. All were happy to do the cheating MILF. It was a most memorable summer for her and I got to meet a lot of the guys when we threw an end of summer party. They were shocked to know I knew about it all. Cool time. And she got all A's.
should have got e's for excellent effort

hi naughty lurker,

I’m in a college but I often fantasize when I’m around town about the finer older women. I love reading the stories about couples, surburban mom’s, and older women in general hooking up with college bbc.

I’d love to hear more stories about you met and what you loved from it?
My wife (60+ suburban mom and corporate lawyer) loves BBC and loves college hunks, but unfortunately, hasn't had many college BBC. I believe the count stands at two. During the early days and the height of the pandemic, when she got horny, she would tell me, "I can't wait until this is all over. I'm going to go to a black stud's dorm room and take edibles with him before we fuck all night. It's going to be the best sex of my entire life!" Hasn't happened yet, but hopefully within a few more months we can make it a reality!

My wife went back to college for a summer session a few years ago just to get the young cock. She was 50 but in great shape and passed easily for 30s. She got an apartment near campus and signed up for courses in coaching and African American studies. She ended up doing 25 guys in 11 weeks. All were 18 to 23 and tested by the college free. All were happy to do the cheating MILF. It was a most memorable summer for her and I got to meet a lot of the guys when we threw an end of summer party. They were shocked to know I knew about it all. Cool time. And she got all A's.
SO HOT. Wow.

That sounds like the perfect summer for you and your wife.

I'd sometimes catch my girlfriend masturbating to it.
Your girlfriend???

That is so fucking fucking HOT!!!

You should have gone down on her and got her to orgasm at the same time as the guy on the other side of the wall ejaculated—grunting and roaring no doubt.

My first bbc threesum was after a college party. I wasn’t experienced going to college. Just one bf in hs and lived in a predominately white town. College really opened my eyes to bbc. I’d love to go back for my graduate degree and dedicate myself to more of the same ;) especially now that I know what I’m doing haha!

My first bbc threesum was after a college party. I wasn’t experienced going to college. Just one bf in hs and lived in a predominately white town. College really opened my eyes to bbc. I’d love to go back for my graduate degree and dedicate myself to more of the same ;) especially now that I know what I’m doing haha!
Let’s make it happen

My Hotwife feels the same way you do. She deeply regrets waiting until her 30’s to sample her first BBC. She was the straight A type with the 4.0 GPA and class valedictorian. Being a brainy geek caused her to miss out on all the slutty fun that her female high school and college classmates were enjoying.

She was very pretty back in those days and very naive as well. She deeply regrets not accepting the many invitations to play that she received back then, especially from black men.

Back