stories about living near by to girls who would have bbc over often or hearing sex through thin walls

couldn't find any previous thread talking about experiences living in apartments where you notice attractive white ladies having constant or the occasional bbc visit. or any stories of hearing the sex through walls of a roommate with bbc

This completely describes my first apartment during college. The walls inside the apartment were super thin so I could hear everything my roommate was doing and she expressed the same. We could also hear quite a few of the neighbors in other units as well. Given most of the people in the complex were college students there was a lot of parties and a lot of sex as well. It pretty much became a standard noise going on.

This completely describes my first apartment during college. The walls inside the apartment were super thin so I could hear everything my roommate was doing and she expressed the same. We could also hear quite a few of the neighbors in other units as well. Given most of the people in the complex were college students there was a lot of parties and a lot of sex as well. It pretty much became a standard noise going on.
Peach tree you are very attractive.

Back