Experienced Husbands: Which was better.....the fantasy or the real thing?

I enjoyed the fantasy part but when we did it for real, of course we was full of apprehension and wondering how it would go.

It was mind blowing and much better than the fantasy, I could never have fantasised about how much my wife would squirt, how much she would get fucked. I honestly expected it to be over in about an hour and 30 minutes, not 3 hours or so!

We roleplayed the fantasy for a long time. We did cyber, phone, webcam, sexting but nothing comes close to doing it for real. I remember feeling like a teenager on my first date, my heart felt it was going to beat out of my chest. As long as I live I will never forget the look on
My husbands face . Even though it's been many years now, we still talk about it today

1) Was the fantasy better than the real thing? Or, do you think watching your wife with a black man was even hotter and better than the fantasy?

Fantasy is less interesting, unless it's a fantasy built on prior experience, and is possible to make reality SOON. Fantasy only lasted by itself for a few sessions, before She just got frustrated.

Reality is Amazing. Especially once cleared for bareback with a lover who really makes Her feel GOOOOOD. Her swollen, freshly filled pussy, Her pleasure, and Her "my pussy is leaking another man's cum" attitude is the Best!

2) For you experienced guys, do you find the lifestyle addicting? In other words, once you and your wife have a play night and she has sex with another man, how soon afterwards do you start thinking about her fucking another man and having another play date?

As soon as She falls asleep, and constantly.

1 Watching the first time was amazing. Seeing a much larger cock disappear into her, causing her to orgasm before it was only half way in and the resulting spray of her squirting as he buried it ball deeps left a queasy feeling in my stomach. The way she responded was beyond any response I ever achieved. The next 1 1/2 hours exceeded any fantasy
except the ones I have while she is spending time in her black bull's bed and I am home waiting.

2. The more she gets, the more she wants.

In my younger days I would fuck anyone pretty much anyplace. Back in my 20's to mid 30's I seriously got off on fucking a woman in front of her husband. Their reactions ran the gamut. One guy orgasmed just watching me fuck his wife. He never even touched himself. Many of the husbands definitely enjoyed the show, I made every effort to bring the woman to a height of passion she hadn't experienced. It was my way of striking back at "White America" I was doing things to his wife that he couldn't do and I got a lot of satisfaction from that. There were also husbands that got a kind of sour look on their face as they watched me screw their wife senseless. I am sure I caused some serious strain in some marriages

In my mid 30's it finally dawned on me that the best thing I could do for me was be successful in the world I had despised. And I became very successful. I still enjoy pussy mostly white pussy, but I don't carry any anger

Reality better. Finally coming to fruition and knowing you were right about her needs and desires the entire time. As you see her being taken and pumped by a huge cock disappearing into her pussy and the look she gives you afterwards of complete satisfaction yet reservation that you enjoyed it as much as she did and if its ok that she did enjoy it and wants more and afterwards being able to discuss that you know its what she really has been needing and lacking; the bonding; the planning and excitement of anticipating more and discussing deep down admissions you know all along: that she loved being fucked and wants to do it a lot is mind blowing pleasure and relief. But reality is so much better than fantasy; seeing her taken the first time by another mans big cock and her enjoying it and letting him cum inside her even though you discussed condoms. Because you both know she always planned to let her lovers hung cock cum inside her because thats a need of hers; since she is taking a lover she needs him to cum inside her since she won't be looking to me for that any longer, she will be looking to him to please her and we both want her pussy open and available for him to take her...and she plans to often and wants to show us both how serious she is about this arrangement. I knew once I saw him cum hard and deep inside her what she was telling me. that he will be pleasing her from a-z and if she is going to take a lover, she is going all the way

Back