Experienced Couples: Who initiated it after your 1st BBC experience?

I'm guessing you should be extremely patient and wait for the wife/gf to respond and bring it up again after it happens the 1st time. I'm guessing a lot of women might test her partner to see if it's all about him and if his fetish might turn into a problem for the relationship. But i'd be interested to know who actually initiated the 2nd encounter and who tends to initiate after that?

Also, how is it brought up if she in fact initiates it? Do she somehow hint at it? Or, is it almost blatant and she says she needs some BBC this weekend?

Thanks for any replies.
Well, in our situation anyway, it was I that initially bought up the subject and shared my fantasy of if she'd like to do "it" with a black guy! The first time I bought it up had near disastrous results and I spent the next several nights sleeping in the spare bedroom and subzero climate conditions around the house, and it was midsummer! We've posted about that elsewhere on this site if you want to pursue it, also about how it came about the first time Pam got blackened! Sorry, I digress!

The first Pam got laid by a black guy it was by an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We were at a convention, attending a cocktail party in fact, when I met up again with Edwin whom I had lost all contact with a year or so after graduation. I introduced him to Pam and spent the evening exchanging stories of our yesteryears! The following night we went out for dinner, a few clubs/bars and ended up back at our hotel suite for a night cap. The night cap ended up with Edwin balls deep in Pam! Edwin and Pam ended up screwing their brains out for the next four nights! So, if you want, Pam had her first and second encounters, plus, at that convention. By the way, we never considered it as a "Cuckold" thing, in fact the word wasn't even in our dictionary. The second time Pam got pounded by black cock, that is if you want to consider her convention escapades as "one" event, was about six weeks to a month later. It was also by Edwin when he was in town and called. Pam invited him over and, well guess what? About six moths later Pam took on Edwin's twin brother, Eduard! I think that was conjured up by Edwin and Pam. In fact I wasn't even aware that Edwin had a twin brother until that night, even though I had shared a dorm with Edwin while at university! I'm satisfied to give Pam credit for taking advantage of both situations!

I'm guessing you should be extremely patient and wait for the wife/gf to respond and bring it up again after it happens the 1st time. (...)
Why?
(...)I'm guessing a lot of women might test her partner to see if it's all about him and if his fetish might turn into a problem for the relationship. (...)
i`m guessing, if you have a stable relationship, noone`s "testing" anyone. Because you already know what your partner is about. Otherwise it is a problem for the relationship, because the problem has been there before already.
(...)But i'd be interested to know who actually initiated the 2nd encounter and who tends to initiate after that?(...)
i think there`s a difference between bringing it up the first time and initiating an actual meeting. It might be brought up by one person, but after you decide it is something you`d like to act on as a couple, it will be initiated by both. And i don`t see any other way if you want to keep your relationship healthy.
(...)Thanks for any replies.
Y.W.

My wife was picking young men up at a local club in Fredericton and one night she happened to pick up a black guy who fucked her in my van in the parking garage, she seen him after often on until he moved away. He was her first. Eventually she had other black guys and some were ones that I found.

Back