Ever get caught having

yeah.....I got caught fucking a married woman from work...not at work....she got preg and told somebody.....our boss was racist as fuck whiteman and I got fired....she got fired couple weeks later..........we got told was for company cutbacks.......me and her was the ONLY people that got.....cut from work

yeah.....I got caught fucking a married woman from work...not at work....she got preg and told somebody.....our boss was racist as fuck whiteman and I got fired....she got fired couple weeks later..........we got told was for company cutbacks.......me and her was the ONLY people that got.....cut from work
That's just wrong. So many people find their mates or fun at or via work. You are right must be an old fart racist.

Well the boss was looking angrily at us while tapping his wristwatch. You would have stopped too.
Oh I missed that part. If I was the boss I would have watched a few seconds then left. Later called you both in about ahem some discretion please. Just saying. Cant believe he was docking your hours to start with.

Back