I CANT GET NO PUSSY IN CHARLOTTE N.C ITS DRY AS FUCK

BIGDICKKEY

Male
From
NC, US
It's dry as he'll in charlotte n.c and I can't get laid here, all the woman are flakey,masculine or gold diggers.I can't even get an ugly woman. I see ******* addicts on the street and they always have woman with them, I'm a regular guy and can't get nothing it's like the twighlight zone. I have stopped approaching woman because it doesn't work, I'm tired of buying hoes cause I'm tired of tricking my money on woman who don't give a fuck about me.its over

Hmmm...guess ya could become an addict and then you'll be fighting of the pussy.
Little melodramatic, the rains will return.

It's dry as he'll in charlotte n.c and I can't get laid here, all the woman are flakey,masculine or gold diggers.I can't even get an ugly woman. I see ******* addicts on the street and they always have woman with them, I'm a regular guy and can't get nothing it's like the twighlight zone. I have stopped approaching woman because it doesn't work, I'm tired of buying hoes cause I'm tired of tricking my money on woman who don't give a fuck about me.its over
Have faith in the power of bbc
It’s like a magnet

Location change won't change the dynamics. Women are women the world over...lol.
They just have a different tact.
But, hey, never hurts to see different places and cultures.

Back