Ever fucked at the work office?

I have, over the years being a teacher. My portable were at the far far backside of the building and you needed to call me over the walkie or on my cell phone so that I could come and open the gate. I would get to work an hour early and stay sometime an hour or two late. I must have fucked a least 12 different teachers and two cafeteria workers. Two was black the rest was white and Cuban, from 21 to the oldest was 72 . What great times, OPPS my dick is get hard.

I remember when he was looking with a broad smile at that smartass from the same department he never liked much, then stupidly and proudly sipping from his coffee cup, giving his report, sitting at the same spot... the morning after. He glanced over to me and we both seemed to relish in the same flashbacks. He more than me. I just only wondered if itwas all just a coincidence...

I worked the late shift in the offices of a large corporation in the midwest. I almost always worked by myself and you would not believe the number of white women who "found a reason" to drop into the office late at night. Especially on Friday nights and on the rare occasions where I would work on Saturday night. Most had been out for a few drinks with friends, and between 10pm--midnight, they circled back into the office. Skin tight pants, some had removed their bra's, extremely sexy makeup that they wouldn't wear during normal business hours. They would find an excuse to go into their offices for 5-10 minutes, then come out and start flirting and slyly showing their asses through their skirts or pants. Some were married and had been home while their husbands were out and decided to change and come in to tease me. I could tell it was on purpose and a tease, as they would say innocent stuff like "he's probably going to stop by the adult bookstore on the way home," which would open up the conversation about whether she liked what he'd bring home (almost always, yes, then asking me what turns me on), about her being curious about black men and having admired me, etc. It almost always ended without a fuck, but plenty of kissing, touching, exposing, dry humping, etc. On the rare occasion that it went further, we'd duck into a dark office and fuck until we had rug burns on our backs and knees. You could tell who had meticulously prepared by the sweet smell of their freshly washed holes, and some had never made it home because you could smell the slight hint of urine, meaning she had been sitting on it all day, then to the bars, and then to the office for the "late night show." A few even invited me to come over after I finished work for the night and would meet me in sexy lingerie, a bikini, or just a robe. I still chuckle when I remember one woman who was so stoned and tired that she laid on her back on the living room floor and just as I went down on her, the snoring began. I knew I'm not that boring, so I gently kissed her on the cheek and let myself out.
Come Monday, not one mention of anything that happened the previous Friday or Saturday. Women, you're all beautiful!

Last edited:
Back