Ever fucked at the work office?

I was a nurse at Bethesda nursing home and I fucked all of my black co workers and the hot ass kitchen cook!!!!!My husband suspected something was up but he was’nt sure exactly what?Lol I stayed after work ALOT LOL 😈
The hubby is usually the last to know...
even when you come home from work and sit down with a wet pussy on his face, he even forces himself to take bull sperm for your excited state that you missed him... 🤣🤣🤣IMG_20230123_015408_108.jpg

When we saw this we knew we had a lot to share here though some we've already shared. I (Brook) messed around with and had sex with a few of the guys who worked for my stepdad (black guys, there weren't many) in his various construction type companies. Thankfully for a black-cock curious white girl hes hired many parolees. Anyway, one guy in particular I was "attracted" to I teased him for a while then one day we got an opportunity to go away for a while to do more than feel each other up and kiss. We went to a storage unit to get supplies for the site and we were already going at it in my truck on the way there. He was vary eager to get a hold of me which had me so horny I was dizzy. We parked outside and went in, shut the door, kissed and then I was on my knees sucking on this older, muscular black thug. He put me up on something and fucked me and kissed me and I was in heaven watching his big black cock fucking my blond pussy. He fucked me senseless just like I'd hoped he would. Unfortunately he wore a condom but we hooked up quite a few more times and I blew him without a condom...😋.
I've worked at the same building as the county parole office and I've meet many black studs from there. We've shared a little previously about some of these guys.
We're gonna share a lot more on this...

Last edited:
When we saw this we knew we had a lot to share here though some we've already shared. I (Brook) messed around with and had sex with a few of the guys who worked for my stepdad (black guys, there weren't many) in his various construction type companies. Thankfully for a black-cock curious white girl hes hired many parolees. Anyway, one guy in particular I was "attracted" to I teased him for a while then one day we got an opportunity to go away for a while to do more than feel each other up and kiss. We went to a storage unit to get supplies for the sire and we were already going at in in my truck on the way there. We parked outside and went in, shut the door and we missed and then I was on my knees sucking on this older, muscular black thug. He put me up on something and fucked me and kissed me and I was in heaven watching his big black cock fucking my blond pussy. Unfortunately he wore a condom but we hooked up quite a few more times and I blew him without a condom...😋.
I've worked at the same building as the county parole office and I've meet many black studs from there. We've shared a little previously about some of these guys.
We're gonna share a lot more on this...
You are so lucky to have a stable of black men too choose from. We were in Odessa Texas years ago. We met the neighbors a nice black couple and the husband was gorgeous. I told my husband that I was going to fuck him. A week after meeting the couple my wife was fucking our black neighbor. His wife thought it was okay for her husband to be at my house as long as I was there. What Jill, the wife, didn't realize was I would be working or watching the game and her black husband would be fucking my wife in every hole she had in our bed

You are so lucky to have a stable of black men too choose from. We were in Odessa Texas years ago. We met the neighbors a nice black couple and the husband was gorgeous. I told my husband that I was going to fuck him. A week after meeting the couple my wife was fucking our black neighbor. His wife thought it was okay for her husband to be at my house as long as I was there. What Jill, the wife, didn't realize was I would be working or watching the game and her black husband would be fucking my wife in every hole she had in our bed
Awesome

When i first started out after college, I used to have an older white woman I worked with that had a thing for BBC that I would take to the bottom level of the parking garage for some good times. Nobody ever parked down there because you had to take the stairs in this particular part, so plenty of privacy. I think we were playfully flirting for a while and then one day she started bragging about her boldness and abilities. One thing led to another and I dared her to meet me down there during work and prove it to me. She called my bluff. First time she gave great head and swallowed. Next time, she let me dump a load in her. And then made a point to remind me that I was dripping out of her the rest of the day. It was off to the races after that. After that, she wanted it so much, she just got a hotel room, because we were sneaking around. Good times.

I ran a cleaning company in Denver and would arrange for Guys to come over during the day when I would be the only one there or after hours after the owners left. It was hot, I would usually advertise on CL for Black guys to suck off. There were Latino guys and white Guys too. I would get fucked sometimes, but usually just suck them off and swallow their loads of Sperm !!
I have also traveled to other guys place of work and suck them, very hot times !!🔥🔥🔥

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
I have a few times, before COVID, used to work nights in the office and boy were they good times

I have, over the years being a teacher. My portable were at the far far backside of the building and you needed to call me over the walkie or on my cell phone so that I could come and open the gate. I would get to work an hour early and stay sometime an hour or two late. I must have fucked a least 12 different teachers and two cafeteria workers. Two was black the rest was white and Cuban, from 21 to the oldest was 72 . What great times, OPPS my dick is get hard.
Where have you been working as a teacher? In US?

I am a nurse for an Urology group. My second week there I was in the file room helping sort some old files. One of the Docs came in looking for a patient’s file. I help him find it. He introduced himself to me. He asked me to help with his files in his office. I did, he asked me to lunch. He told me all about his wife and ******* and how vanilla his sex life was. My antenna went up with that comment. He was our only black physician and the cutest one there by far. When I was getting ready to leave that day he walked up to my car and asked me to go for a *******. We did and also wound up in a hotel room. He had no idea I was Trans. He sat there for just a minute and dove right in. That was three years ago. Still going strong. He bought my new boobs too!

I am a nurse for an Urology group. My second week there I was in the file room helping sort some old files. One of the Docs came in looking for a patient’s file. I help him find it. He introduced himself to me. He asked me to help with his files in his office. I did, he asked me to lunch. He told me all about his wife and ******* and how vanilla his sex life was. My antenna went up with that comment. He was our only black physician and the cutest one there by far. When I was getting ready to leave that day he walked up to my car and asked me to go for a *******. We did and also wound up in a hotel room. He had no idea I was Trans. He sat there for just a minute and dove right in. That was three years ago. Still going strong. He bought my new boobs too!
You are both so damn lucky.

Back