At Work Fantasy

Sammy gets fucked most days at work by her manager, and has done for many years just love seeing her get ready and wear the selected clothing for easy access
going back to 2019 she had pastime job in a sun tan salon, the first day when she came home, I could tell by the wicked grin whe she got out of the car and walked up the path she had been fucked by the owners husband who was at another shop she owned,

Sammy gets fucked most days at work by her manager, and has done for many years just love seeing her get ready and wear the selected clothing for easy access
going back to 2019 she had pastime job in a sun tan salon, the first day when she came home, I could tell by the wicked grin whe she got out of the car and walked up the path she had been fucked by the owners husband who was at another shop she owned,
What I loved about it also was the grin on her face when she pulled up at home after work and the way she wiggled her ass at me through the kitchen window just to let me know she was happy with her day,
the other turn on was seeing how eager and excited she was going in the mornings and getting ready, how she would oil her legs and her cunt after A quick rumn over with her razor to make sure she was perfectly smooth for him and dress always for easy access, sometimes he would be waiting in side the salon and just lift her mini skirt and fuck her standing up or sitting on the edge of the counter dump his load in her and leave telling her he would be back in couple of hours and make sure she didn’t take any appointments at a certain time
after a few weeks of her starting there,some mornings she would see him arrive and often he had another guy in the car first thing in the mornings and this guy would sit in the car and wait for him to come out, she knew this guy knew why he was calling
and would see them grinning and laughing when he went back out after they fucked and knew it was no secret between them, after a few weeks she asked him about the other guy and who he was and said it was obvious he knew, he laughed and said to her “why do you want me to invite him in” he said he’d like to watch”
the following week he turned up and gave her some cash, and told her to put it in the till, she asked why and he said. “ I will be back at midday and I want you to close the shop we are going to the pub this after noon and it’s to cover what takings that won’t be going in the till in.case Gill (his wife) wonders why the takings are down, he returned at midday with this guy and they went to a local pub and got petty well pissed, before going to this other guys place where the both of them screwed her rotten all afternoon and early evening and smoked a few joints
that evening I had a call to pick her up as she wasn’t fit to drive, I remember pulling up at this flat to collect her she was still as high as hell when she came out, it was just going dark, I could tell she was still horny as soon as she got in the car I could smell the sex on her she grabbed my cock and went down on me, and then told me to drive to the salon and she opened the front door we went in and said to me. “ I just thought you would like to fuck me like he does in the morning, I ended up fucking her dripping cunt on the counter top while she tanged me that her usual fuck was with a much larger cock then mine
some mornings the following weeks the other guy didn’t wait in the car but stood watching the other fuck her before having his turn
that went on for 14 months until.his wife found out and she had to leave, but I don’t know who was the most disappointed it came to an end me or her

I have a fantasy of sitting here at my desk in a skirt with no panties and having someone under my desk eating my cunt. forsing me to cum again and again, to the point of tears. Then have them bend me over my desk and absolutely wreck me. Walk out for the day with cum visibly running down my leg and a puddle left on my office floor.
That is hot I would enjoy getting to give you that!

I have a fantasy of sitting here at my desk in a skirt with no panties and having someone under my desk eating my cunt. forsing me to cum again and again, to the point of tears. Then have them bend me over my desk and absolutely wreck me. Walk out for the day with cum visibly running down my leg and a puddle left on my office floor.

Back