At Work Fantasy

txphoenix

Female
Real Person
From
TX, US
I have a fantasy of sitting here at my desk in a skirt with no panties and having someone under my desk eating my cunt. forsing me to cum again and again, to the point of tears. Then have them bend me over my desk and absolutely wreck me. Walk out for the day with cum visibly running down my leg and a puddle left on my office floor.

I have a fantasy of sitting here at my desk in a skirt with no panties and having someone under my desk eating my cunt. ******* me to cum again and again, to the point of tears. Then have them bend me over my desk and absolutely wreck me. Walk out for the day with cum visibly running down my leg and a puddle left on my office floor.
Wow, you do have an active imagination my queen

I have a fantasy of sitting here at my desk in a skirt with no panties and having someone under my desk eating my cunt. ******* me to cum again and again, to the point of tears. Then have them bend me over my desk and absolutely wreck me. Walk out for the day with cum visibly running down my leg and a puddle left on my office floor.
That would be an honour to go under your desk and perform oral on you.

Then after about an hour i come back to your office and make you suck my big hard cock. And swallow every drop of my cum. Then i fuck your wet tight pussy real good until i cum inside your pussy and your legs pussy is ozing out my cum and it drips on the floor and i make you lick it all up.

I would be eating your pussy then i would lock the door and start fucking you office slut

I had them dripping and oozing often after doing this. Lucky us we had an elevator in the back that let's you out right at the lady's room.

I used to manage the bed bath and beyond here. Since I was the manager I had my own code and key to the store. Every now and then it was fun to go into the store after hours and fuck on the display beds in the bedding section of the store. It was great seeing people looking at them during the day knowing what had happened after hours.

I used to manage the bed bath and beyond here. Since I was the manager I had my own code and key to the store. Every now and then it was fun to go into the store after hours and fuck on the display beds in the bedding section of the store. It was great seeing people looking at them during the day knowing what had happened after hours.
Was there any bbc seed left behind?

Wife always comes back from work conference very wet and a little coy

What do you think about having a cuck under your desk to eat you this a bbc to come in and fuck you? The cuck can stay under your desk for when you sit back down

BBC?

Its very easy to make it happend when you are demanding boss. Just call some guilty worker on the carpet who scrued up the task. And tell him "go under my desk bad boy.!"

I'd do anything he wants at work or not haha

Back