Ever fucked at the work office?

I fuck my black co-workers every day!
A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her (Black) boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loves sucking BBC, she didn’t feel ******* in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. All the others agree as well. She is happy at having become the office cocksucker and the Company’s most effective customer service rep.

Work place sex is always risky.. more the risk more the fun it is..
I have a colleague in her late 30s we have been working together for 5 years and I was after her from the day she joined .. and finally I started fucking her from last year! One of the best experiences.. she is a damn hot classy white lady.. mom of two. Fit body! We fucked once in the lunch room, twice in lady’s restroom. No one else was in the office . Wants to try in cubicle but has cameras

A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her (Black) boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loves sucking BBC, she didn’t feel ******* in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. All the others agree as well. She is happy at having become the office cocksucker and the Company’s most effective customer service rep.
I would use your wife here in Destin Fla

A few years ago I used to fuck a colleague in the lady's restroom late in the evening when everybody left. She was married too, m0ther of two k ids.
That was before me and my wife decided to adopt the cuckold lifestyle. Since we decided to become a cuckold couple (back in 2010) I stopped fucking my colleague because me as a cuckold husband I had to be restricted to my wife only, and don't have sex with other women anymore.

My wife was working late one night and called me up to meet her at her job parking lot, she told me to go around back of the office building and said she would be inside a black pickup truck, once I got there she was giving her co worker head !!!!!
A friend I have known a few months is a doctor and often works overnights at the hospital. For the overnight shift he gets an hour or sometimes two break about midnight. He has met me in the parking garage many times, and sometimes if it was a slow night, he would sneak me into the dr's sleeping room in the hospital.

My wife used to get bent over her bosses desk at least a couple times a week, years ago now.

At another job she gave the FedEx guy a BJ At work.

Another job she had a crush on the mailman and he fucked her on her desk.

She went to a hospital once and fucked a doctor on call in some private sleep/break room they had.

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
There's a lawyer in N.C. who has gotten pussy in his office several times. He defended my wife when she got her FIFTH speeding ticket. She was in his office three times and he fucked her each time. He got the speeding thing reduced and then fucked her in our hotel room! (We lived out of state.)

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
My wife did once. Her and her coworker went back to the office after hours and he had her blow him there. Good for him, I say. Shoulda done more.

Back