Ever fucked at the work office?

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
I've gotten laid at most of the places I have worked at. It's an item on the check list when working for somewhere new.

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
I have fucked at every place I have ever worked at. Sex seems like a common thing around work places but you honestly almost spend more time with those people then your partners.

I am a Urology nurse. There are 4 Docs in our practice. My second week I was helping in records with filling. One of the Docs came in looking for a patients file he said. He asked me to lunch. He was gorgeous and the only African American Doc in our office. We went to lunch, he told me he was married with three ******* and no one could ever know about us. I just looked at him and said “Us?” That was four years ago. No one knows about us still. We have never done anything at the office. But once in the hospital while making rounds………

i worked for a department store , the new manager was a very attractive Arab around 45 with a black beard , he was very friendly and a little flirty , plus he was always touching me on the ass , as time went on i did enjoy the attention so i went to work dressed a little slutty on occasions which he did enjoy , one such day i was in the warehouse looking for a product when he appeared , i was up a ladder and displaying a lot of naked ass , he stroked my ass which i did not complain , as i came down fell into his arms and we kissed , he fingered me and i was so wet , i want to fuck you , come to my office after we close . i walked in he was sitting on his chair naked stroking one huge thick cock , i removed my clothes and mounted him , being wet his cock went straight in and i rode it for ages , not wanting him to cum in me i got off and sucked till he blew , i told hubby as i knew he would have approved , this man eventually came around for dinner many times , with hubbys approval as he loves to watch.

Back