Ever fucked at the work office?

I worked at a hospital here for the first 5 years of my marriage and all the black guys I worked with were fucking me!They would take me to empty rooms or down to the basement laundry and fuck the ******* out of me!Sometimes Id fuck 6 or 8 guys in one night!
I did the same, I worked at hospitals from 17-40,,every BBC there would use me, lots of empty rooms on midnight, now work in a Dr office and I miss by BBC coworkers

I've only fucked at work once. A lady friend came by and was hanging out with me just before I got off for the afternoon. There was a small storage buikding out back, and I knew it would be deserted with not much chance of being caught, so we went out there. There was some of the usual old furniture stored out there, so we found a chair of a convenient height and used it. It was one of those tall chairs you find in bars, so I got up there and she sucked me for a while, and then we traded places while I ate her. Next, she got down and turned around while I did her from behind as she held onto the chair and bent way over. We finished up, went out to dinner, and lived happily ever after.

This past week, a milf I had played with was horny as hell. Hadn’t played with her in months. I went to her job and fucked her in one of the more secluded bathrooms during office hours. 10 minutes of furious quickie action. Had to be quiet. Intense as fuck. Video is even hotter but she has a tramp stamp. Lol. Can’t post that. Here is a still shot.

Thanks for sharing that booty call with us, that’s hot to think about

The Wife's first BBC, some years back, was a younger guy she worked with and what started as he and I pawing her at a get together ended with her giving him a blowjob. This continued on in the workplace and spread to several other guys, both BBC and white. The original BBC has left the company, however, the Wife continues to service a good number of co-workers, both at work and afterwards as well.

I dated my former boss (who was black) for almost a year. We hooked up in his office dozens of times. I sucked his cock, he fucked me on my hands and knees on the carpet, he fucked me on his desk...
I've slept with another black guy from work a few times. But, so far, all I've done with him at work is give him a blowjob in the mechanical room!:blackheart:
I am sherrie I was an executive secretary, and I did fuck my boss for over two year period.

Attachments

• P__2F01.JPG
    P__2F01.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 134
I've been getting fucked by my black boss for 2 years now. About 5 months after that started he sent me on a business trip with a salesmen when we checked into hotel only one room was booked. Been going on trips with 3 different salesman ever since having the time of my life.
One job my wife had she always traveled with another employee and they always booked one room with one bed. They knew my wife would be in bed with who ever she traveled with. The other person was usually a black man but sometimes she was with another woman. At times the person she was with would share her with clients

One job my wife had she always traveled with another employee and they always booked one room with one bed. They knew my wife would be in bed with who ever she traveled with. The other person was usually a black man but sometimes she was with another woman. At times the person she was with would share her with clients
Yea business trips have been so much fun never know what's going to happen next I've been given to limo drivers, clients, bartenders and even random guys on them. Haven't always wanted to do it but have never said no yet. ::)

Yea business trips have been so much fun never know what's going to happen next I've been given to limo drivers, clients, bartenders and even random guys on them. Haven't always wanted to do it but have never said no yet. ::)
Yes my wife loves business trips and the wide variety of sex partners and variety of different sex. She has done things she never dreamed she would do

I worked at a hospital here for the first 5 years of my marriage and all the black guys I worked with were fucking me!They would take me to empty rooms or down to the basement laundry and fuck the ******* out of me!Sometimes Id fuck 6 or 8 guys in one night!
When I was 21 I worked in a hospital. There was a vacant wing and all the black men took white nurses up to that wing to fuck.

Back in the 90s.... A time where cameras weren't everywhere... I was closing a retail store and this chick I had fucked a few times just showed up as the last customer that evening. Needless to say that we fucked but now looking back, I can't believe I fucked her on my bosses desk and chair and got away with it. She had some good ? pussy too, It's a damn shame she turned out be a stalker as well. ?

Yep...I'm currently fucking a woman on my job. She's 62 years old and a widow, but she looks like she's 50 and her body is banging. She's about a size 8 with nice tits and nice ass and killer legs. Now she's had sex since her husband past away but she had never had sex with a black man. One day I walked into her office and closed the door behind me and locked it. She got up from behind her desk and we started kissing. As I rubbed her ass I found out she didn't have any panties on under her skirt. She dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick. Man it felt so damn good. But I stopped her and had her sit on her desk so I could lick her pussy. She loves for me to taste her juicy pussy. Then I slide my cock in and took my time fucking while she sat on the edge of her desk. I was holding her legs up and deep stroking her. We fucked for about 10 minutes, but that was enough for her to cum on my cock. I had to get back to the orientation class of new hires I was teaching. We met up after work at her place so we could finish what we started. But that's another story
Do you have pictures?

Yep. Have gotten down at work a few times. Different jobs. Years ago worked with an older black gentleman who would call me back to his office in the warehouse and we’d mess around. Another job, I was hooking up with a BBC tech and a BBC sales guy. Used the ladies room a few times during work hours. I’ve also blown my bf- Mr.ILBBCFUN- at work after hours and at lunch pretty regularly. Work sex is super hot because it’s so risky...

Back