Ever fucked at the work office?

I worked at a hospital and the guys in the cafateria would pull me in the back and bend me over and ride me right there!There were 3 guys working in the kitchen and two would take me in the back and one would watch out for us!And two guys in the laundry would lay me on the table and breed me whenever they wanted because nobody ever came down there so they could rock my world,I just had to get away and go down there.One of the cooks in the kitchen,one of the three was really big and solid and we dated for a while and he would fuck me in the back seat of his car before my husband would pick me up from work,I just told my hubby that I got off an hour later and that gave us an hour to make love!Yes I am quite owned by black men I would say lol

I've def fantasized about being fucked at work. But I'd be too stressed about getting caught, and fired... and wouldn't relax enough to enjoy myself. Flirting? That's another matter. Love to flirt, and hookup later... any where but the work place.

I've def fantasized about being fucked at work. But I'd be too stressed about getting caught, and fired... and wouldn't relax enough to enjoy myself. Flirting? That's another matter. Love to flirt, and hookup later... any where but the work place.

Flirting. Does that include a quick, light, innocent touch between you two? Maybe a stolen quick kiss when it's safe?
What's going on between your legs as you flirt?

Flirting. Does that include a quick, light, innocent touch between you two? Maybe a stolen quick kiss when it's safe?
What's going on between your legs as you flirt?
I'm pretty much hands off at work, so no kissing or touching. A lot of looking though. Love to wear a skirt to work, and have it "accidentally" ride high on my thighs when I sit down, allowing my panties to show for a brief time... for his/their eyes only. Drives em freaking wild.

I'm pretty much hands off at work, so no kissing or touching. A lot of looking though. Love to wear a skirt to work, and have it "accidentally" ride high on my thighs when I sit down, allowing my panties to show for a brief time... for his/their eyes only. Drives em freaking wild.

Certainly tempting...you are a delicious and sly deceptive girl. I love you

skirt riding high on your thighs? hon, that's driving every guy freaking wild. Thanks for that sexy thought

I worked at an office where I worked with a pretty fine black lady. Right up until the week I got married I would walk up to her at the reception desk and she often gave me hand jobs with me standing up and her sitting at her desk. She would slip her hands in my pants and jack me off sometimes with clients sitting in the waiting room. This went on for maybe a year almost daily. I never got to fuck and we still keep in touch but it’s almost like a dream. It has never been brought up.

Many times. it's actually my preferred location. It's surprisingly very discreet since it's in a professional building. There's free parking, adequate space and security. If a wife should be seen leaving a motel by her neighbors or in-laws she might have some questions to answer. If she's seen leaving a mutli-floor, twin tower building in the commerce district no one bats an eye. ;)

Back