Ever fucked at the work office?

Of course. My boss calls me in his office and fucks when ever he wants. I think all my colleagues know also he used to fuck me and another colleague of mine in the same time. Now she gets less or none and i think she tolled everibody about me and him. Also she sent the pick that she took of the 3 of us in a Bussiness trip and that is how my husband found out I was cheating on him.
Now the truth beeing out I am even bringing my boss to stay with us fir a couple a days once a mount and I sometimes spend some days at his place.
I'm now denying my husband got of the pill and try to get pregnant with him. Unfortunately he is not black.

Of course. My boss calls me in his office and fucks when ever he wants. I think all my colleagues know also he used to fuck me and another colleague of mine in the same time. Now she gets less or none and i think she tolled everibody about me and him. Also she sent the pick that she took of the 3 of us in a Bussiness trip and that is how my husband found out I was cheating on him.
Now the truth beeing out I am even bringing my boss to stay with us fir a couple a days once a mount and I sometimes spend some days at his place.
I'm now denying my husband got of the pill and try to get pregnant with him. Unfortunately he is not black.
Wow. Are you wanting a bi-racial baby with your Black lover?

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
My wife is a hospital nurse so there is no real 'office', only patient rooms and open computer places. She works in a MedSurg ICU so most of them are really sick. BUT, there ARE physical therapy areas that aren't in use at night, as well as other, smaller places where she has had fun with a certain man. They have to be careful, but when there's a need, a way can usually be found. :)

072-jpg.2492746

My wife told me this story sometime ago: She was (35 at that time) on a business trip. The boss in the company she was visiting was obviously trying to score, and she decided - what the hell. So after restaurant dinner he takes her to his office - locked up for the night. To avoid rumours (security on duty), the guy takes her to his room not by the front door by backsteps. In the absolute quiet of the building, they make a lot of noise. So, she's partially undressed, sitting his desk, he is at work panting heavily, fully lost to the world. She looks over his shoulder and sees a security guy observing them through the glass door. The guy obviously heard them and came up to investigate. She told me, she was more excited than ever being watched like this.
I would have squirted

Back