Ever fucked at the work office?

My husbands office was on the second floor away from other employees his visiting CEO who hapened to be an elderly black man was sitting in the office couch ,I arrived to go to dinner with them ,( we were already lovers ) we kissed ,hubby was on the phone so I was enjoying the attention ,one thing led to another he removed his cock from his trousers so I sucked it as I did he removed his trousers opened his shirt so I could suck his nipples ,he lifted my dress removed my g string to one side and I sat on his thick cock,hubby still on the phone watched me get fucked ,loved his office .

Before going black, when Beth worked, there was a black guy who was fucking three women (it was a good size company.) Beth told me that he had put his hand on her knee, then up her skirt a little. She admitted her pussy reacted, but she was fucking her boss because it had perks, and did not want to lose that. It was a few years later she had her first black man.

2018-06-29_01-13-42-jpg.1948017

Years ago when I was a manager for a retail store I dated one of my employees, and we would fuck in the office when we closed the store together. cute little blond

My wife had sex with her manager when they closed the store together. She was 18 and it was her first job and he was about 40. Said she went into the office with the tills and the next thing she knew he had her pressed up against the desk and she could feel his erection. Said she was turned on by it and basically she pulled her jeans down, bent over, pulled her panties to the side and let him go at her for 20 minutes.

My wife had sex with her manager when they closed the store together. She was 18 and it was her first job and he was about 40. Said she went into the office with the tills and the next thing she knew he had her pressed up against the desk and she could feel his erection. Said she was turned on by it and basically she pulled her jeans down, bent over, pulled her panties to the side and let him go at her for 20 minutes.

gotta know...black manager or just a white manager

gotta know...black manager or just a white manager

My wife has only slept with white men up to this point. I asked about her sexual history and regretted it later because I wanted to know exactly how many and what happened. She told me about this and said it was spontaneous and she just gave it to him. Hard to handle that stuff when we were a young couple

My wife has only slept with white men up to this point. I asked about her sexual history and regretted it later because I wanted to know exactly how many and what happened. She told me about this and said it was spontaneous and she just gave it to him. Hard to handle that stuff when we were a young couple

thanks, understand. Women's sexual history is always fascinating and a turn on for me

Yeah but I was 21 and she was 24 with a lot more sexual partners and stories and we were engaged. I was not mentally ready for them and carried mental images in my head for a looooong time.

I "Liked" this comment at first but then took it off...didn't seem appropriate for how you described yourself. Hope you and your wife are in a better place

It's been a while. There was this hot mature milf that came to the office every Thursday to stock our first aid boxes. We started off flirting at first and a month later we were fucking. This lasted for almost two years. I liked it when she would call me telling about cum still leaking out of her and she is almost home

Back