Ever fucked at the work office?

Good for you. And I'd think you are right as most Black guys don't really venture out there unless it's military. If I ever had the cash I'd go even further out of the beaten path into former states of the USSR to check out women there too. It'd be so much better to be treated like a rockstar by lots of women in places of the world that hunger a second with me versus dwell in my city and ride public transit with women that ignore me.

My Boss/Lover and I played around in the office a few times shortly after we became full time anytime Lovers. We were too worried about getting caught to try full clothing off fucking even tho we went in very early. I tried garter belts and nylons, or pantyhose with the crotch cut out for easy access, but it was still uncomfortable worrying about people showing up AND it was while I was still using my diaphragm with him and leaving it in all day was painful........so we came up with a fun plan......I would get him hard, and slip him inside my underwear and between my lips but not IN my pussy and I would either jerk him until he came or he would slip back and forth on our juices until he came which always triggered an orgasm for me too!! I would slip my panties back in place, fix my skirt or dress, and head off to my office and spend the day squishing in his sperm and wondering if I could possibly get pregnant this way!! Technically, I was playing "safe" and didn't need my diaphragm but I always wondered......same guy showed up early a couple time tho and we stopped altogether around the office.

J

I've actually been with two different bosses. One black, one white. I think power might just be an aphrodisiac!:happy:
There is something about Bosses for me too........I've only had 3 but all 3 had me!! Something about older powerful men turns me on. First one was right after college and was easily old enough to be my *******, the other two were 20+ years older than me too.

J

I am in engineering, .WF is in administration section. Eye contact, licking her lips, flirt signals. Followed her to her office while morning shift was starting. .....locked door, unzipped and ****** her down into desk chair......she complied, sucked my Black Daddy Cock and stood up panting, pulled her slacks down and doggy style cum fucked ........last year. ...fucking her every chance I get but, now I'm her apartment, cock was so good she gave me set of keys......
And as a Navy veteran, let me tell those who are uninitiated or misinformed : there is plenty of carnal knowledge swapped to and fro, back and forth and, up and down in Uncle Sam's World's Largest Undefeated Navy. .....fuckin eh, right! !!!

tumblr_nvowp71mh21usvzq3o1_400-gif.1742121

I join him for a Conference trip and a Seminar at least four times a year. He expects me to be completely submissive to any desires during that event. This relationship my black lover is also aware of and accepts it as a professional responsible.
So while he is busy at work you are busy pleasing them.

Back