Ever fucked at the work office?

464fed60-5edd-4f18-913e-ba3e80987008-gif.1940677

Given the situation with my wife these days, I could see her sucking her black boss off in his office without giving it much thought then looking forward to telling me when she got home because she knows I would love to hear she did that.

Edit: She has already told me if her prior supervisor, a good looking black guy, should happen back into the building I should not be surprised by what happens. Said it with a straight face as if to put me on notice that I wanted this so I might have to deal with something spontaneous..

Last edited:
Interesting subject. My married Sub in very much into public exhibitionism. She works in the aviation field, I have on several occasions picked her up at Orlando International and fucked her or gotten sucked off in the mens room and had her walk through the airport with her bra and panties bunched in her hand. I think that classifies as the work place??

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
There’s been couple of opportunities... working in the same field as you I’m sure you have an office or a file room that presents a fantasy a lot of young ladies may want to make reality... the rush is everything

There's this one room in a building downtown (in the city I live) that has a vacant floor & office rooms just ripe for some secret fucking.... Everytime I'm in that building I often imagine some fuck sessions happening there but not so loud that the businesses below would hear. Lol
Years ago when I was a manager for a retail store I dated one of my employees, and we would fuck in the office when we closed the store together. cute little blond
Yeah... I had something simular to that too.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I help out at a bar from time to time as a waitress and I've been fucked or gave oral almost everytime during or after work either out back or in the SUV.

Honestly every place I've worked at or gone to school, since the age of 18, I have had some sort of sexual adventure at. :lips:

Back