Ever fucked at the work office?

My first job out of college I fucked my boss in her office a few times. She was young (28) but was the owner of the company. She was going through a break up with her fiancé at the time and came on to me at a work event one night. We fucked that night and then proceeded to do it in the office during the day when she would sent the secretary out on errands. Happened maybe 4-5 times before she sold the business and moved

My first husband's boss was an older black gentlemen. He had a private room built off from his office with a bed and a shower. He mainly had it built so that the young white secretary he had could freshen up before heading home, that is of course after he had screwed her brains out. It was funny how her husband went from no one in the company to a VP who had to travle out of town often. Anyway he was know to have relations with many of his employees wives. Allot of quid pro quo went on there.
You wouldn't happen to be that secretary would ya?

I didn’t actually fuck my boss but it got pretty hot and steamy. I don’t know if this counts since it wasn’t a BBC but he was a George Clooney looks-like. We would flirt by exchanging glances and joking because both of us had pretty sharp sarcastic humor. I don’t remember how it began. The office threw me a little birthday party and when they had all left, I gathered up the remainder cake. He came in and asked to help, I said sure. He got a little cream on his finger and one thing lead to another we were licking it off of each other as I remain seated. He unbuttoned my blouse and put some on my breast as I unbuckled his pants. He wasn’t your average run of the mill white boy or maybe t brought out the best in him. I released him so I could marvel but not before I could put some cream on it. I devoured him like a criminal on death row. He grabbed my hair so tightly and said Fuuuuuck

img_5324-jpg.1262126
Very Hot Lady.

Back