Ever fucked at the work office?

20171203_131140-png.1578402

Front desk aka receptionists, assistants to chief execs, marketing ladies, a wallmart branch mgr... and even the phone lady in a building site office, with her helmet on and a lumberjack top and all. We messed her boss's desktop. She was so hot.
You should fuck my girl in my job after hours all over that joint

My first husband's boss was an older black gentlemen. He had a private room built off from his office with a bed and a shower. He mainly had it built so that the young white secretary he had could freshen up before heading home, that is of course after he had screwed her brains out. It was funny how her husband went from no one in the company to a VP who had to travle out of town often. Anyway he was know to have relations with many of his employees wives. Allot of quid pro quo went on there.

My first husband's boss was an older black gentlemen. He had a private room built off from his office with a bed and a shower. He mainly had it built so that the young white secretary he had could freshen up before heading home, that is of course after he had screwed her brains out. It was funny how her husband went from no one in the company to a VP who had to travle out of town often. Anyway he was know to have relations with many of his employees wives. Allot of quid pro quo went on there.
My wife was doing her black coworkers 2-3 times a week...in her office.

Back