Ever fucked at the work office?

More than 10 years ago, at work they always tried, and i always said no. One day i said yes. I left humiliated in the office where we had sex, because how he did not lock the door, a delivery boy saw me doing oral, anal and moaning. Was a long time until left my shame and remember like something funny and sensual. And was the first time my husband was called cuckold. Now, no more at work!

Bump: I have not but when I met my wife and we were getting serious I basically begged her to tell me her sexual history (Insecurity is horrible and her telling me made it worse because she was very sexually active).

Anyway she told me when she was 18 (1977) she worked at this hardware store called Handy City as a cashier. She said one night the store manager picked her to stay after and count money once the store was closed. She said her manager was about 40 years old and a nice guy so what happened in the office once they were inside caught her off guard.
She said she brought in the tills and set them on the desk and suddenly she felt him behind her and then he pressed his body up against hers and his hands on her breasts. She said he got her shirt open and his hands got to her jeans and had them down to her ankles before she even realized what was going on. She said she stayed there for a moment while she heard him pull his jeans and that's when she bent over his desk pulled her panties to the side and let him fuck her.
She said she never once thought about sex with someone his age but once he started pulling his pants down she went with it. True story.

I work at a fitness center as a trainer. It was closing time. Just me and this huge sexy black man. Looked like a football player. He sprained his knee and asked me to help him wrap it in ice. Of course I helped him. An hour later I was bouncing up and down on him in the men's locker room. His knee wasn't the only thing swollen that's for sure

I can't blame him you're sexy woman

Back