Ever fucked at the work office?

Since I am always early to work the principle gave me a set of master keys to all the rooms at the school. To this date I have fucked in storage, portables, back stage, gym, and class rooms.

I always stayed late after school and I had my own keys. The art teacher had a large storage room in his classroom. We would fuck in the storage room at least once a week. I fucked the ag teacher in his shop.

No i could have at my old job this one chick was hitting on me every day but glad i didn't mom worked at the job she was a whore lol she fucked two twin black guys at my old job . Plus i hate to say this but she was so damn ugly smh i couldn't do it to myself. Another black girl she was hot but my homeboy had fucked her lol she was lowkey a fucking multiple people at the job she was very attractive it was funny it got so bad that one of the client's at the job told her that she was fucking my homeboy

Only once 2 years ago when I was interning for my current job. Me and another intern were working late one night after flirting for the whole summer we went at it in the womens bathroom. When he was about to cum he pulled out and took the condom off and made a mess of my skirt and blouse.

img_5739-gif.975798

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
In most places I have worked it was like an intramural sport...

Back