Ever fucked at the work office?

tumblr_ooyjjgcndk1uog9zjo1_500-gif.1253183

Almost everyday. Thats how I got started 20 years ago with black men. 2 co workers had me come in on a weekend and changed my life. As things evolved and changed it went from BJs under the stairs to car and motel hookups during lunch. I lived 5 min away so I 003.JPG 100_1064.JPG would bring a guy or guys back to the house for a quickie. Now its only me and a few other girls and lots of guys mostly black in the office and its common knowledge what I do. The other girls don't complain because the guys don't bother them just me.

Almost everyday. Thats how I got started 20 years ago with black men. 2 co workers had me come in on a weekend and changed my life. As things evolved and changed it went from BJs under the stairs to car and motel hookups during lunch. I lived 5 min away so I View attachment 1332666 View attachment 1332667 would bring a guy or guys back to the house for a quickie. Now its only me and a few other girls and lots of guys mostly black in the office and its common knowledge what I do. The other girls don't complain because the guys don't bother them just me.
None of the other girls want to get any? They are missing out!

Almost everyday. Thats how I got started 20 years ago with black men. 2 co workers had me come in on a weekend and changed my life. As things evolved and changed it went from BJs under the stairs to car and motel hookups during lunch. I lived 5 min away so I View attachment 1332666 View attachment 1332667 would bring a guy or guys back to the house for a quickie. Now its only me and a few other girls and lots of guys mostly black in the office and its common knowledge what I do. The other girls don't complain because the guys don't bother them just me.
Ohhh yes

Back