Ever been shocked by the size?

on several occasions but the one that cones to mind first was our first wedding anniversary and it was also the first time we met with 2 BBC. they both had big cocks but the one was just over 10inch and girth to match. some pics on our profile, she wore her wedding dress

Attachments

• IMG_7744_LI.jpg
    IMG_7744_LI.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 151
Yes when I first felt my BBC lovers cock rubbing against me as we danced at a party it made me wonder just how big and what his cock looked like.
a
After the party we were asked to give him a lift home, which we did the talk turned quite sexual, he had previously said to my husband that he had never seen a white woman's pussy .We arrived at his house he invited us in which we accepted.
He put some music on made him and I a rum cocktail we sat talking,he asked me to dance with him which I did, again we danced close . I could feel his cock getting hard as he was rubbing into me.
We sat down my husband was sat opposite it was obvious that my now BBC lover had an erection also I could see my husband had one.
My BBC lover then said he’d love for me to show him my pussy, I looked at my husband he nodded as if to say why not, I was already feeling horny and my pussy was wet due to what I felt while dancing .My husband said to him maybe if you show her your cock she’ll show you her pussy.
He undid his trousers and let them and his pants drop his wonderful black cock was now in front of me.
Actually seeing it in the flesh I was shocked by the shear size much larger than my husbands white cock, I knew that I wanted him but was not sure if I would be able to take such a much bigger cock than I have ever had , He then said to me now it’s your turn to show me your pussy. My husband said it was ok with him, I pulled my dress up and slipped my thong to one side so he could see my now very wet pussy .
the situation took over all of us and he took my hand and put it on his very hard cock I just started to wank him he then started kissing me feeling my tits and then moved a hand to my thighs I opened my legs lifted my bum up he took my thong off then started fingering me .he had me in such a sexual high I knew he was going to fuck me.
After the initial penetration and I relaxed and had the most intensive fuck I had ever had .
I am now totally addicted to him and his beautiful black cock .
sounds great . bet my wife will be shocked about the size of bbc . but it would be great if she becomes addicted .

sounds great . bet my wife will be shocked about the size of bbc . but it would be great if she becomes addicted .
Hi
You will not know until the day comes that you eventually get her to try it , but do not put pressure on her let her make the decision with a few pointers along the way from yourself.

Hi
You will not know until the day comes that you eventually get her to try it , but do not put pressure on her let her make the decision with a few pointers along the way from yourself.
no pressure for sure . it must become her idea . only if she want to try , it comes out succesful for all . it is her happiness which is most important . i just try to plant some seeds on the way
and hope she will be inspired .

Hi
I tried for many years to get my wife to try black, even when she said she wanted to , when we started looking she always backed out.
When it happened it was the right place at the right time , now she is his whore and slut even having his brother join us and letting them both fuck her.
We are meeting them both this evening for them both to fuck her .

i envy you _ sounds wonderful . are you involved ( watching and stroking)? are you still having sex with her afterwards ?

i envy you _ sounds wonderful . are you involved ( watching and stroking)? are you still having sex with her afterwards ?
We meet them together, I watch as they seduce each other then watch as she takes their cocks and then fill her with their cum , I mastrubate watching them . I have had sex with her but I cannot satisfy her anymore.

Yes when I first felt my BBC lovers cock rubbing against me as we danced at a party it made me wonder just how big and what his cock looked like.
a
After the party we were asked to give him a lift home, which we did the talk turned quite sexual, he had previously said to my husband that he had never seen a white woman's pussy .We arrived at his house he invited us in which we accepted.
He put some music on made him and I a rum cocktail we sat talking,he asked me to dance with him which I did, again we danced close . I could feel his cock getting hard as he was rubbing into me.
We sat down my husband was sat opposite it was obvious that my now BBC lover had an erection also I could see my husband had one.
My BBC lover then said he’d love for me to show him my pussy, I looked at my husband he nodded as if to say why not, I was already feeling horny and my pussy was wet due to what I felt while dancing .My husband said to him maybe if you show her your cock she’ll show you her pussy.
He undid his trousers and let them and his pants drop his wonderful black cock was now in front of me.
Actually seeing it in the flesh I was shocked by the shear size much larger than my husbands white cock, I knew that I wanted him but was not sure if I would be able to take such a much bigger cock than I have ever had , He then said to me now it’s your turn to show me your pussy. My husband said it was ok with him, I pulled my dress up and slipped my thong to one side so he could see my now very wet pussy .
the situation took over all of us and he took my hand and put it on his very hard cock I just started to wank him he then started kissing me feeling my tits and then moved a hand to my thighs I opened my legs lifted my bum up he took my thong off then started fingering me .he had me in such a sexual high I knew he was going to fuck me.
After the initial penetration and I relaxed and had the most intensive fuck I had ever had .
I am now totally addicted to him and his beautiful black cock .
I love your honesty.

Back