Ever been shocked by the size?

I was extremely shocked and scared the first time, I really didn't think I'd be able to take him. The bull spent 15 minutes just kissing and massaging me so I'd relax. When he had me laying face down and was rubbing it on my wet lips I told my husband I was scared. The bull told me not to worry and told my husband he should be running the video camera instead of leaving it on the tripod.
I came in under a minute.:love:

Last edited:
I was extremely shocked and scared the first time, I really didn't think I'd be able to take him. The bull spent 15 minutes just kissing and massaging me so I'd relax. When he had me laying face down and was rubbing it on my wet lips I told my husband I was scared. The bull told me not to worry and told my husband he should be running the video camera instead of leaving it on the tripod.
I came in under a minute.:love:
that's the way to do it. And the hubby should operating the camera showing the pussy stretching to the max and creaming the Black Invader!

No one ever expects it. Good because I live the reactions
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
That's one beautiful cock, pretty much the same in length and girth and mouthwateringly sexy contouring as my young best black buddy's.

He had been my sole homosexual lover since he was 17, before I introduced him to my wife to fuck her two years later, so I was intimately familiar with his stupendous and aesthetically stunning cock.

When he first stripped off beside our marriage bed to couple with my wife, his cock was already semi-erect and copiously oozing pre-cum. She was visibly awed and openly nervous, until I guided her hand and laid it on my buddy's rapidly erecting cock. Her verbal response to that was all about the girth and warmth and gristliness and the pounding pulse she could feel in his cock.

Yes, on first laying eyes on it---the biggest most menacing and beautiful erection she had ever beheld---she was visibly shocked and afraid. But with my husbandly help and encouragement she was taking it up to its hairy snakily-veined hilt in her vagina within twenty minutes.

Back