Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

My wife prefers bareback. And she loves having her lovers cum inside her. I know she has day dreamed about becoming pregnant with her black lover’s baby. We had a weekend away with a long term boyfriend of hers. Smart guy, handsome, really strong. He’s been a professional athlete, and the two of them have some really sexy chemistry. This particular weekend, she knew she was fertile. She had been day dreaming on her morning commutes for weeks. And when it happened, she was fertile. It was really hot. She had even been thinking about how we would explain the race to our other *******, and family. We are both highly respected managers at work, with well known families. We settled on artificial insemenation. We would say that I couldn’t have children, but we wanted one more together. Gave a list of donor parameters, but race was not important to us. She thought that was plausible, but, we were both pretty unsure. I mean, that’s a big commitment. And, she had not allowed me to cum in her unless during her period for about eight years at this point, for fear of becoming pregnant with my kid. But here she was actually contemplating having her boyfriends baby. I could not believe this was my wife (in an awesome way)! He ended up cumming in her repeatedly that weekend. I did not cum in her at all that weekend, just in case she did become pregnant, we’d know exactly who’s kid it was. A week or so later her period came, but what a few days of really sexy pins and needles. I was desperately hoping for her period to come. She honestly seemed to be on the fence. When it came, she admitted to having very mixed feelings about it. I was glad of the outcome, but it still turns me on like crazy that I know that a big part of her wanted this guys baby, but not mine. We both have *******, but not together. Kinda makes me feel bad at the same time. And makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with me that I consider that the best, sexiest thing that could ever happen!?
Anyway, we’ve found a new bull online. He loves to see the husband eat his cum out of the wife. So, the plan is that after he cums in her, I will lay down with my head over the end of the bed (the same way she will lay earlier, as her bull fucks her throat). She will walk over and straddle my face, grinding on my mouth (like her bull will do her earlier). She will be the bull in that moment. She cannot wait to meet up with him! Me too, because she typically doesn’t allow me to eat her pussy. Whatever it takes to get a taste of her I guess 🤔

I had the pleasure of a girlfriend when I was a young man who loved DRIPPING cum when she was walking her route as a letter carrier. I saw it happen one day when I was keeping her company during a snowstorm. I was about 10 feet behind her when she stopped walking for no apparent reason, and she said something like, "That is so fucking hot." Then she turned to face me and told me that my last load cum had just glopped into her panties. She kept saying how good it felt and when I asked her if she was worried that it show through her uniform slacks, she told me, "I don't care, I hope it does. It wouldn't be the first time." She told me later that when she got back to her jeep, she pressed here slacks into her crotch to try and get some show through but was not successful. She also told me in not so many words that she wanted me to say that I hoped it would show through or to encourage her to try and make it happen instead of being concerned about her possible embarrassment as was clearly happy to show off. Oh well. p.s. She is the most pussy centered woman I have ever met/dated/fucked etc. She loved her odor and usually did not wash her pussy. First sex with new boyfriends was always ******* (the test); and any hesitation would ******* any chance of a future date of any sort.

Back