Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

Speaking of creampies, this Thursday after giving my girlfriend a Nice vigorous fuck, I pause the moment after climbing off too appreciate my handy work

A nice pearly dollop of cum leaks from her orifice and was trickling down over her anus.

She said "no, you're not taking a picture of that!"

😵

Bravo!!

So personally, I prefer the panties all the way off for full access. But if it's only a partial disobedient, then I definitely like to have them pulled down mid thigh or to the ankles. I've never really been one for the thong pulled to the side.

However, one time after living with my current girlfriend for about a year we were going somewhere and she offered me a quickie.

She hiked her dress, bent over the bed and pulled her thong to the side similar to this picture. .

So I'm thinking, hmm...

I've never done that with you before, this is definitely a move you learned from looking at p*** on the internet and thinking it looked hot 🧐

Besides that, protein is very important for a white husbands diet!
I agree! I don't know but for my wife and I it is a very special part of the limited sex I have with her. I no longer penetrate her so this takes eating her pussy which I love a step further and makes it more erotic for us both and I'm not sure why but for us it works and yes I do love my Bulls protein shot!

She cucked me while away for work and had the bull send me this pic. Had no idea I was being cucked until I received this!
What was your reaction? Was this the first time you've been cuckolded? Or something that you've done before, that it came as a night sexist surprise? Black bull?

What was your reaction? Was this the first time you've been cuckolded? Or something that you've done before, that it came as a night sexist surprise? Black bull?
Yes it was a black bull. My wife has been cucking me for about 3 years now. However, this particular time I had no idea as she was out of town. She said that she had met him at one of the local restaurants and brought him back to her room and fucked him. He sent me the pic and then FaceTimed me so I could watch her play with his cum while I jerked off.

Back