Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

Many years ago my friend and I would tag team my girlfriend,he was 18,I was 20,so we could put 2 or 3 loads each in her. I would eat her well fucked pussy the next morning after our sperm simmered in there all night, she smelled and tasted like a ******* that worked all night! That was good eatin!

Yesterday we met a young bull for the first time. When he came was as deep as he could get. He pulled out and ordered me to clean her pussy Tere wass huge globs of cum running down her but. He made me start there. By the time I got that licked there was even more running out of her pussy. I continued to lick it up. Each time she orgasmed she squeezed more out. That was by far the largest creampie I have had to eat.

His second one was just as big. I fucked her after he left. Even after being cleaned as best I could, I felt like my cock was only feeling a vessel of cum.
Sloppy seconds are always a lot of fun for me! I love the way I can just slide in so deep and easily when I'm the number two (or later)!

Back