Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

i enjoy feeling it dribble down. hubby loves seeing it too
My Bull and I were showing a house together once. We had met there a couple hours early. The owners were out of state. We had a very good time prior to the appointment. We barely had time to dress, let alone shower before the prospective buyers showed. I wasn't wearing panties under my skirt. My Bull was very amused at my embarrassment as his seed dribbled down my inner thighs. The couple bought the home. They must not have been aware.

Yesterday we met a young bull for the first time. When he came was as deep as he could get. He pulled out and ordered me to clean her pussy Tere wass huge globs of cum running down her but. He made me start there. By the time I got that licked there was even more running out of her pussy. I continued to lick it up. Each time she orgasmed she squeezed more out. That was by far the largest creampie I have had to eat.

His second one was just as big. I fucked her after he left. Even after being cleaned as best I could, I felt like my cock was only feeling a vessel of cum.

Back