Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

Well, in my case it has nothing to do with my husband. He is aware I'm adulterous, and he begrudgingly accepts it as it was originally his idea, but my activities out home belong to my intimacy (and that of my lovers, of course). And the joy and bliss of the total, natural union with my black man is a pleasure reserved just for us both.
(Okay, tbh it's true I've had oral sex after having been filled, but only by my best female friend and partner in crime, as I've done to her; but only in some very special occasions on which we and our men have decided we want a full party. When one crosses the line and wipes out shame and delivers herself to pleasure it's not a difficult thing to test some new things when in the right mood.)
I have no idea what you just said.

Well, in my case it has nothing to do with my husband. He is aware I'm adulterous, and he begrudgingly accepts it as it was originally his idea, but my activities out home belong to my intimacy (and that of my lovers, of course). And the joy and bliss of the total, natural union with my black man is a pleasure reserved just for us both.
(Okay, tbh it's true I've had oral sex after having been filled, but only by my best female friend and partner in crime, as I've done to her; but only in some very special occasions on which we and our men have decided we want a full party. When one crosses the line and wipes out shame and delivers herself to pleasure it's not a difficult thing to test some new things when in the right mood.)
I guess english is not your mom tongue. In either case it reads like hubby is not respected by you so do the right thing and end your marriage and let him find someone else since you don't give a fuck about him.

when you are under her licking and you feel the other man start pumping his cum into her and see it leak out around his cock and drip into your face or mouth you know what cums next. He pulls out and his cock falls onto your lips followed by a gush of mixed cum from her pussy. Just a little push and his spunk covered cock is in your mouth. It does not matter how you feel about creampies when you are on the bottom looking up because you will end up eating them regardless.

when you are under her licking and you feel the other man start pumping his cum into her and see it leak out around his cock and drip into your face or mouth you know what cums next. He pulls out and his cock falls onto your lips followed by a gush of mixed cum from her pussy. Just a little push and his spunk covered cock is in your mouth. It does not matter how you feel about creampies when you are on the bottom looking up because you will end up eating them regardless.
How true! My fav way to clean up actually!

Back