Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

I did not know I would enjoy and like it so much after seeing and watching my German wife get a big cream pie on holiday in Rhodes a few years ago. We were staying at a hotel we have been to many times and met one of the local guys we have seen and became friendly with. One night into the early hours after a party and many drinks and him dancing a lot with my wife he came straight out with it a said to us that he needed to fuck my wife so hard. My cock got hard straight away, my wife looked at me and said do you want this ,I said her body but I would love to see it.
With that sorted we grabbed our drinks and headed to our room. I sat on one bed he sat on the other and just told my wife to strip her clothes off and get here as he pulled his shorts down and told her to suck his cock, which she did. I watched this for about 10 minutes as he also licked her pussy.
The it happened, he tol my wife to spread her legs as he was going to fuck her. She said have you a condom he said no but he was clean and had to fuck her. Wife looked at me I smiled and before I knew it he was balls deep in her fucking her hard.Within 5 minutes he grunted grabbed her and came hard in her with her cumming in his cock. I could see it running out around his cock dripping on the bed. He then told her it was fantastic and to give him a few minutes as he was going to fuck her again long and hard. He pulled his cock out and his cum gushed out of her pussy down her legs into a pool of cum on the bed.
I touch my dripping rick hard cock and shot cum all over the place. After 20 minutes I was treated to a show that went on fo another 2 hours of him fucking her in all positions and filling her twice more. I never had so much sexual excitement in my life. We still had a further 7 days, he came back twice more for more fun. Great time.

When my Wife was in the scene,Her boyfriend wold arrange for some of his mates,to come and fuck Her.
I mostly always dropped Her off and picked Her up, after their sex sessions.
I often used to drop Her off of a Friday, and usually picked Her up on a Saturday around midday. Sometimes on a Sunday if there was a lot of them for Her to accommodate.
On a Sunday I have often driven up to the Canary Wharf apartment, and found Her waiting for Me,with a gang of black guys round Her, all complimenting He on Her sexual prowess.
Then getting in the car, telling what a great time She had, while their cum leaked out of Her over my leather car seats ,and the smell from Her, especially as She would put Her hand between Her legs and wipe it round my face as We drove Home.
And getting Home and the lovely wet sloppy fuck, As She told me about Her weekend.
I always loved this.
Its sad when you have to stop.
Being Married to a Woman who was a submissive exhibitionist and very well put together.
From the age of 16 to 70,s has been an incredible journey for us both.
I wish you could turn the clock back, sometimes, especially in this day and age.

I did not know I would enjoy and like it so much after seeing and watching my German wife get a big cream pie on holiday in Rhodes a few years ago. We were staying at a hotel we have been to many times and met one of the local guys we have seen and became friendly with. One night into the early hours after a party and many drinks and him dancing a lot with my wife he came straight out with it a said to us that he needed to fuck my wife so hard. My cock got hard straight away, my wife looked at me and said do you want this ,I said her body but I would love to see it.
With that sorted we grabbed our drinks and headed to our room. I sat on one bed he sat on the other and just told my wife to strip her clothes off and get here as he pulled his shorts down and told her to suck his cock, which she did. I watched this for about 10 minutes as he also licked her pussy.
The it happened, he tol my wife to spread her legs as he was going to fuck her. She said have you a condom he said no but he was clean and had to fuck her. Wife looked at me I smiled and before I knew it he was balls deep in her fucking her hard.Within 5 minutes he grunted grabbed her and came hard in her with her cumming in his cock. I could see it running out around his cock dripping on the bed. He then told her it was fantastic and to give him a few minutes as he was going to fuck her again long and hard. He pulled his cock out and his cum gushed out of her pussy down her legs into a pool of cum on the bed.
I touch my dripping rick hard cock and shot cum all over the place. After 20 minutes I was treated to a show that went on fo another 2 hours of him fucking her in all positions and filling her twice more. I never had so much sexual excitement in my life. We still had a further 7 days, he came back twice more for more fun. Great time.
Lucky guy - indeed a hot expirience

Back