Dressed like a slut public

This is where a girl's life can be so much fun. Bored on any given day? Dress slutty, and go out in public. Shop for groceries. Go to the big box hardware store, the mall, etc... and enjoy the sideshow of men staring and wondering, even if they are with their wives/girlfriends.

Ok bulls but all others also. I would love if you put your honest opinions, what would you think abouther when you saw her dressed like this on street, is she a slut, whore, whatever have in mind please let me know :)

I'm trying to convert her to hotwife, but public one :)
I would think that I wished she was my girlfriend. Great shape physically and very open mentally. I would think that this lady is worth getting to know. She would be great company

Omg guys you will not marry her, you will fuck her. Don't be polite
In that case I would think that she is beauty for pimping out. I would use her myself, every hole, and then put a collar on her to lead her to a known black place. All the time i would be recording it in still and movie, and she would be required to do a running commentary on how she is going to be used. Everything would be bareback and her cummed cunt and facial features would be a focus of the produced media. I would then return her to you for a few days before returning for more. I expect you to contribute your cum as well before cleaning her out. Please send me more pics of her preparing herself for this role.

Back