Dressed like a slut public

Ok bulls but all others also. I would love if you put your honest opinions, what would you think abouther when you saw her dressed like this on street, is she a slut, whore, whatever have in mind please let me know :)

I'm trying to convert her to hotwife, but public one :)

I would think that she is a beautiful and stunning women. Of course I would love to be lucky enough to have sex with her. But who wouldn't just look at her.

I’d love to dress like that if I could guarantee that the pool hall would have some beautiful black gentlemen present,but unfortunately that’s all bar impossible here in Melbourne Australia !
So it’s not worth the trouble when all i’m going to atttact are a lot of desperate white guys with small cocks just wanting to fuck me !
If anyone here who lives in Melbourne knows of a similar club that is patronised by some beautiful black gentlemen,please let us know ! And we’ll be along there at the earliest possibility ! My pussy is insatiable for some erotic hot bbc,and I’m going “stir crazy” not being able to enjoy my immensely pleasurable QoS lifestyle !
Can any bbc help me satisfy my craving for lots of bbc - I’m that sexually frustrated that I’m even up for taking on 2-3 at the same time !
Anyone in Melbourne up for giving me the bbc I need and desire ! My hubby’s looking but there’s none around ! Where are you all ? Lol xxx
View attachment 3328256

We’re obviously aware of the covid stage 3 restrictions at present,but I’d love to find some lovely guys to enjoy some hot sexy bbc fun with when we’re allowed,which we hope to be in about 4 1/2 weeks time with a bit of luck ! 👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿

Back