Public spanking and fingering

Thanks for sharing this hot story of your then 21 year old girlfriend. She definitely had a Hot Ass in more ways than one. The 60mile trip was well worth it as you found your kinky soul mate. She fell into your lap in many more ways than one.
It's not that common to find a kinky girl that likes spankings, domination, and the love of powerless exhibition.
Love to hear more kinky exhibition stories of your wife and how far you pushed the envelope!

Thanks for sharing this hot story of your then 21 year old girlfriend. She definitely had a Hot Ass in more ways than one. The 60mile trip was well worth it as you found your kinky soul mate. She fell into your lap in many more ways than one.
It's not that common to find a kinky girl that likes spankings, domination, and the love of powerless exhibition.
Love to hear more kinky exhibition stories of your wife and how far you pushed the envelope!
well heres my wife's adventures when being exposed and spanked by my mate ,who later became her boss and things kicked up a gear after that lol .but that's another story im happy to share if anyone's interested

on the my mate thing
hes a lad the same age as me been mates since we were 15 so coming up for 50 years lol

long story short me and him had shared girls and had 3 and 4 somes back in my sex shop days and when i met my wife in fact it was his wife that sort of set us up

anyway id pulled her knickers down in front of him and showed him her bum and fanny and got her tits out a few times and he had watched me spank and fuck her and he even spanked and fingered her licked her bumhole and fanny but never got to fuck her and she wouldn't suck his knob ,as she said she never knew where it had been lol

we worked together for 3 or 4 years after i left the sexshop as sattelite fitters i set up on my own and he drifted in to plastering

about half way through my wifes wild years on park his wife stopped putting out and me and my mrs felt sorry for him so we included him in her adventures ,mainly by having him round and telling him about what naughty things she'd been doing

and after she told him the sordid details lol
id say what am i going to do with her , in mock despair and he,d offer to straighten her out lol
id then let him have control over her letting him tell her off for being so rude and naughty lol
after the telling off her he'd put her over his knee take down her wet panties, and spank her bum , and after he loved to finger her fanny and bum hole over his knee ,he then would make her kneel in front of him on the coffee table while he sat behind her and he,d fuck her with her vibrater until she cum all over it and his fingers ,hed tell if she had these urges she should play with herself and make herself cum like he had just made her cum not let strange women play with and strapon fuck her fanny

then he'd spank her some more in that position on the table , bum and fanny right up in the air until it was red again and he'd tell her what a naughty dirty girl she had been for letting those women take down her knickers and mess with her fanny and bum in the toilets when anyone could have caught them or heard them ,and in future she would have to come to where he was working and tell him when it happened and tell him what she had let them do to her ,and as he now had her husbands permission to see to her, and see to her he would lol

he was going to put her across his knee take down her panties and spank her bare bum every time she let those women expose and use her , regardless of who else was there working at the time he told her they could all watch her get a smacked arse and the trouble her naughty wet fanny had got her into and he might even let them smack her arse for her if she played him up and didn't behave and be good girl for him

as you can guess this pushed all her buttons and she was pretty much totally under his control by now and then he,d get his dick out and rub it on her bum hole and wet fanny and a couple of times he almost slipped it in on the sly but she never said anything ,but i would see her arch her back wiggle slightly and push back to feel his dick on her fanny lips and bum hole .he would finish off by wanking and cuming all over her bum hole and fanny ,telling her again what a naughty dirty girl she was

we all had a good time with it and a few laughs and it helped him through a tough time i guess

but i hit on a plan to escalate things for her as i mentioned at the start of this post ,happy to share it if anyone's interestedIMG20221010000042.jpg

id love to see my wife like this with her red smacked bottom bouncing on a cock

and this is how id like watch her get her bottom smacked before the fuck https://xhamster.com/videos/cuckold-wife-6363658

something about the combination of her on her hands and knees higher up so he has easy access and control of her and with her naked vulnerable bottom with her legs open to expose her pussy to him

and him so much bigger than her with his fat black belly and his big black hands and fingers all over her bare married bottom and wet pussy then him slapping her bottom not too hard but hard enough to let her know whos the boss lol

then his fingers exploring her pussy until she cant help but suck his dick

my wife would love hate to be under his control and be treated that way lol

some women have a thing about being spanked...my wife included lol and it makes them feel very
embarrassed,and especially in public or with others watching and cant help that the embarrassment adds to her horny state, and after being bared and spanked and knowing the VIEW she is giving of herself as her spankers hands SPANK her cheeks, but also teasingly rub, grope, squeeze and explore her bottom and get her legs and cheeks to spread open more, that she gets SO dripping wet over the thought, and is just about begging for a cock to suck or someone to shove an erect cock inside her lol

she would love hate the embarrassment and anticipation of being exposed by another and to another and having her most private parts handled and manipulated in a matter of fact manor is a powerful aphrodisiac and some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she would be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her bottom and for her to know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and fuck her if he feels like it especially if his friends and i were there to watch

him then sitting her down on his big cock and making her wet pussy slide up and down on it and with her red bottom pushed out for everyone to see after watching her being spanked like a naughty girl to watch her get fucked like a horney woman c520dae5-181e-405c-b574-bf9a7f3f9c5a.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the length reply.
Can you clarify how/when your wife ended up in a public toilet being spanked by women?

Regarding your fantasy of your wife being cheeky with strangers she would never expect then being ****** into public humiliation and spanking, the idea of teasing some older skinny or fat brutish black man to the point of teasing until they take full control is indeed an aphrodisiac!

A pussy wetting experience your wife would dream about constantly only to have her live it out in reality.

Flashing a bum on a train and get his attention by going up to him to ask a stupid question or directions in a total Bimbo manner.
Getting her naughty ass spanked in a subway car by a strange Black man who then surprises her with a huge Cock that one wouldn't think belonged to a skinny dude and dominate her to service him to teach her a lesson.

Thanks for the length reply.
Can you clarify how/when your wife ended up in a public toilet being spanked by women?

Regarding your fantasy of your wife being cheeky with strangers she would never expect then being ****** into public humiliation and spanking, the idea of teasing some older skinny or fat brutish black man to the point of teasing until they take full control is indeed an aphrodisiac!

A pussy wetting experience your wife would dream about constantly only to have her live it out in reality.

Flashing a bum on a train and get his attention by going up to him to ask a stupid question or directions in a total Bimbo manner.
Getting her naughty ass spanked in a subway car by a strange Black man who then surprises her with a huge Cock that one wouldn't think belonged to a skinny dude and dominate her to service him to teach her a lesson.
well on the girl spanking first
ill get back to your other point later (y)

about my wife's girl on girl domination and humiliation experiences on the holiday park

on the holiday park thing ,well specifically the girl stuff ,my wife when at school always had a thing for her gym teacher ,who it turns out i bought a dog from and i became friends with her and her husband ,small world lol the gym teacher took a great deal of interest in my wife and a couple of her friends in their last year at high school and did some what would now ,be considered questionable things ,had them round to her house at weekends introduced them to wine and showed them the benefits of and how to use a bidet
it was a different time lol

anyway we had many conversations about these events and how my wife had transferred her need to be taken control of ,spanked and ******* over from the paper shop guy to the gym teacher ,who during this time period left her husband and came out as a lesbian ,to no one's surprise lol anyway our holiday parks staff was full of dominant women who in someway reminded her of her gym teacher
bar staff ,entertainment staff ,security ,arcade worker sales and management ,they seemed to be everywhere and most seemed to fancy my wife and must have sensed her curiosity and submissive nature ,

and then there were the holiday makers and the owners who honed in on her needs and nature and chanced their arms ,she was beating them off with a shitty stick lol

well not all of them ,as she had longish flings with 3 staff and a owner ,of the staff girls one was rough looking very dominant , but a good kisser according to my wife lol and as we had ******* and she had a partner on staff ,their meetings were brief and confined to the toilets and any quiet place she could as staff get access to ,in the toilets was the main one

she would send my wife from the bar into a cubicle and follow her in shortly after ,my wife said she used to go weak at the knees when she came by and told her to "get your pretty little arse in the toilet now" , and the wait for her to join her was something else when she got there arcade woman would overpower her with rough kisses and grope her fanny over her clothes then lift up my wifes top and bra if she was wearing one expose and grope her tits and pull down her pants and bend her over or get her to kneel on the toilet seat and make her stick out her bum and fanny for a fingering and if privacy permitted a spanking ,

once she spanked and fucked her with a strap on in a out of order disabled toilet block and after stashed the strap on in my wifes bag lol she had to carry it around and be careful not to let anyone see it for the rest of the night knowing that it had been up her fanny and was covered in her cum ,it was great watching her knowing she had been spanked and fucked by the rough lesbian working in the arcade and that their dick was waiting to be discovered in my wifes bag all wet and smelly from my wifes fanny lol

the south african girls also had to use the same venues for enjoying my wife ,but one the prettiest one as it happens , had seniority and had all the keys to the venue so could occasionally locate and unlock unused areas and if the small venue was not open to the public those toilets would be where she would be able to make a bit more noise spank and talk dirty to my wife ,which she loved

they also used the campers communal shower block late at night for their sex games
the two south african girls both worked together and im pretty sure they compared notes on my wife's submissive nature and their control of her followed the same pattern ,making her do as she was told and exposing her and then displaying herself to them for spanking ,fingering groping,fanny licking and occasionally a strap on fucking when time and privacy allowed

they got caught out a couple of times but nothing ever came of it but im pretty sure the word got around lol

as is the nature of holiday parks the staff are transient and move on so the south african girls left after one season
but then there was the rest of her adventures with the other lady owner which was a more traditional girl on girl thing and a few different incidents with staff and owners that seemed to happen regularly lol

on teasing some dirty old guys into putting her in her place and surprising her with the size of his dick lol

wow that would be great lol

be great if she called into a garage or warehouse and acted all stuck up and high and mighty with the staff there and they got something over her
like she was at fault not them

and they decided she needed taking down a peg or two

and she had no other option but to do as they told her to or face possible dismissal form her position and cushy lifestyle then one of the old school guys said if it was up to him hed take down her panties and put her over his knee and spank some respect and humility in to her bare bottom and that would be the end to the matter

this would meet with raucous laughter from the guys

and stunned embarrassed silence from my wife and she protested and said her husband would go nuts if they attempted to treat her this way

so they called her bluff and phoned me at told me the details of her transgestion and the possible consequences outcomes and resolutions to her bad behavior

and i said she should be taught a lesson and she should have her bottom smacked by those she had treated so badly

and told them yeah i agree she should take a turn bare bottomed across everyone's knee

from the old guy who smells funny to the new kid that blushes every time someone speaks to him

imagine them actually having a real and mature woman across their knee with her panties pulled down and her bare arse and pussy at their disposal to spank and explore as they wanted to all the time their workmates clapping laughing and encouraging each other to put her in her place

im sure at least one of them would get their dick out and assert themselves and take advantage of her disadvantage and wet their dick with her cunt cream that would be flowing due to her predicament and the attention she way getting
all to the approval of their work mates egging them on lol

my bet would be the cocky bastard who thinks hes king *******
or the old black guy who lives alone and smells funny ,quite often these smelly old guys have a big dick but not much opportunity to use it

some guy had seen his dick while he was pissing and with a little encouragement from him and her being bent over red bum and wet pussy begging for attention held down and vulnerable he would be persuaded to introduce his swollen cock to her wet cunt lips wetting the head of his cock while he slid it up and down her wet cunt lips and bumhole and to the cheers of the guys watching he would push past her resistance and fill her wet married cunt up with cock

i imagine pictures would be taken and his conquest of her pussy filmed and viewed by all present

ive no doubt she would enjoy it and later allow him to
blackmail her into visiting him both at work and at his home for a slapped bottom and release for his cock much to the confusion of all the other guys present lol

shes complicated but fun and loves the element of a pity fuck for a deserving case lol

here she is her wet exposed and vulnerable cunt and spanked bottom threatened by a cock in need of a fuck and then taking it lolIMG20221015000509.jpgIMG20221015000552.jpg

wow mi tema favorito y forma de ver a mi esposa jajaja

Estoy en el proceso de volver a grabar a mi esposa, si no fue su primera paliza y no es estrictamente pública, pero fue la primera vez que la filmé siendo azotada por un hombre mayor y ahora lo estoy publicando aquí.
entonces es algo público

Espero que las dos primeras partes cumplan con tu criterio y aprobación jajaja.

Esperamos que otros comenten y publiquen sus experiencias. (y) ;)
View attachment 6928644
View attachment 6928664

I

Back