Public spanking and fingering

I love seeing women getting public spanked and fingered. Anyone have any vids or pics they’d like to share?
wow my favorite subject and way to view my wife lol

im in the process of rerecording my wifes if not her first spanking and not strictly public but it was the first time i filmed her being spanked by a older guy and now i'm posting it here
so it's sorta public

i hope the first two parts meet your criterion and approval lol

look forward to others commenting and posting their experiences (y) ;)
View attachment rev1.mp4
View attachment 20240225_091300.mp4

some random thoughts while watching again after posting all the things i found exciting before
seeing his hands in her panties feeling her arse

him baring her bottom by pulling down her panties to her knees and them ending up round her ankles

his fingers touching her pussy and parting and manipulating her pussy lips etc

all seem even more exciting now i know other are viewing it now its "public"

im in the process of rerecording my wifes if not her first spanking and not strictly public but it was the first time i filmed her being spanked by a older guy and now i'm posting it here
so it's sorta public

View attachment 6928644
View attachment 6928664
Any more from this session? I’d love to see her fingered until she cums

if i remember her cums were pretty unobtrusive and face down over his knee

so not sure how much of her orgasms you'd be aware of ;)

so it's sorta public

View attachment 6928644
View attachment 6928664
What was the age difference? HOT video, thanks.

What was the age difference? HOT video, thanks.
my wife was 31 and had our ******* about 4 or 5 weeks before and the reverend was mid 50s
so a nice age gap
but the oldest guy she played with was a bit different for her usual type of older guy ,yeah he was old about 76 at the time this happened and my wife was around 40
but he wasn't strict bossy or domineering like the other old fellas had been ,dunno maybe it was a challenge for her or she was so cock and cunt ******* and just threw herself at him ,

i know she was always wet and ready to fuck after she had been teasing and exposing herself to him and those times were about the only time she didn't have a red sore smacked bum when we fucked ,so he must have got her so worked up that she lost control lol

okay so a couple of years into our stay on the holiday park we met this nice old fella about 75 he was,he was on his own every time we saw him and my wife asked him if he wanted to join her and her friends at their table ,there was usually 10 to 15 all owners and all gathered around a couple of the tall type of tables with stools ,turns out he lived about 5 miles from us at home no attachments ,amongst other things in his past

he was one of those older guys who you could imagine looked good with a gun and he used to breed and race greyhounds with his much younger girlfriend back in the day so he was a bit on the shady side
or as we would say he was "one of our own" lol

,anyway me and him got on great did loads of stuff together mucking about ducking and diving thieving and skiving with old cars ,car booting , nicking the oil from round the back of the local chippys to run his
car on lol all sorts of dodgy stuff

we were a great team
so me being me and noticing he and my wife had taken a shine to each other, i tried to get him in on putting her in her place and smacking her bum for me , no luck at all he just didn't respond to my suggestions in that way ,so i left it not wanting to ruin our
friendship
we got pretty close with him ,my wife would hug and kiss him goodnight and i thought of him as a dad /big brother ,we had him over for Sunday dinner and went out for a ******* and regularly met up in the closed season back at home ,
he used to stay over as he'd had a ******* and sleep on the sofa downstairs

my wife used to go upstairs to get changed for bed ,which was usually one of my old vests that skimmed her arse and shows most of her tits through the arm holes ,she would come into the living room where me and the old fella were sitting on the sofa and she would go to the mirror opposite stand on her tip toes and bend forward and pretend to be engrossed in taking off her makeup ,other than a bit of lipstick and mascara she didn't wear any lol
this gave him a unobstructed view of her bare bum and fanny she would open her legs and wiggle as if she was concentrating ,but she says she was really trying to give him the best show and view of where she wanted his attention his fingers and his knob
after saying goodnight id leave them to it and go up to bed and wait for her to come up all turned on from exposing herself and teasing him and the kiss and cuddle they had had and her wiggling her bare bum at him before she came up to bed she always asked me if she was rude or naughty for doing this in front of him and
what would he think of her and about her for exposing herself to him ,we would fuck and id tell her she was doing a nice thing for him and he loved it

anyway this night it went down the same but she was ages down stairs and id fell asleep ,she woke me up and looked mortified i asked her what was wrong and she told me all the usual showing and teasing had gone on but when it came to kiss and cuddle time he had sat down and pulled her to sit on his knee as he kissed her he had one hand stroking her bare bum and one feeling her tits ,she said this got her super aroused and she squirmed and wriggled her bum so his fingers met her wet fanny and he slid a finger between her lips but didn't stick it up her fanny like she wanted him to , she felt for his knob which she said was hard and ready for action so she groped and squeezed it while she wriggled to try to get his finger up her fanny where she wanted it
she said she thought it was then he lost his nerve and she said his dick was softening so in frustration she said she told him she was sorry and it was all her fault and she deserved a smacked bum for being so sluty and naughty towards him and lay across his lap and opened her legs and begged him to slap her bum for her for being so naughty
she said he seemed shocked and said he couldn't it might wake me and the ******* but next time they were alone he would do it if she still wanted him to ,at that she got up and thanked him and made him promise he would slap her bum as he said he would when they next had a chance and she then straddled his leg and they started kissing
and he held her close she said as soon as her fanny touched the rough material of his trousers and he pulled her towards him she knew she needed to cum
and while he kissed and fondled her she said she started at first to slide and rock her fanny on his leg and pushed back and raised her bum to give him easy access to her wet fanny she said he was feeling her bum and seemed surprised to feel her raise her bum so she started to feel his dick she said it felt so good to hold his dick while she rubbed her fanny on his leg and he stroked her bum hole and her fanny lips ,she said him touching her there made her lose control and she started to grind her clit on his leg and begged him to put his finger inside her ,which he did , and then she begged him to put more fingers in her ,and after a few finger fucks she cum while she was holding his dick and grinding her clit on his leg and he squeezed her tits and fingered her wet hole ,but as soon as she got off his leg she realized she had squirted and wet his trouser leg with her cum ,
she kissed him and said goodnight and ill see you in the morning mick ,wiggled her bare bum at him as she always did ,and left him ,she came in and told me about it her face a picture of embarrassed humiliation especially at the parts when she told me about throwing herself across his knee and begging for a spanking , admitting she couldn't control herself and had had lifted her bum to encourage him to finger her and had begged him to stick his fingers in her when he didn't catch on to what she wanted from him
and then letting herself get so carried away that he saw her cum and felt it with his fingers as she wet his pants

when telling me about it , it struck her how out of control and submissive she had
been kissing our old mate and a quick tease and grope was fine and usual but to get so carried away as to feel his dick ,throw herself across his knee and beg him to spank her ,and then when he couldn't to beg him to finger fuck her while she rubbed her fanny on his leg until she cum and wet his pants with her cum and then just leave him down stairs with wet pants and a hard on to go tell her husband what she had just done and what a slutty prick teaser she had been and how would she be able to face him again after she had held his hard dick and what she had done on his knee

i laughed and slid my knob into her wet fanny and slow fucked her and told her not to worry id make sure she made it up to him at some point lol

it was so cute to watch and listen to her confess to her dirty naughty slutty submissive behavior and hear her tell about how she threw herself at the oldest bloke we knew , our friend and how she had tried and so far failed to get him to give her the spanking she deserved for teasing his cock lol

her back arched and wet holes exposed that caused the trouble lolIMG20221030235923.jpgIMG20220912235111.jpgIMG20221023235847.jpg

Thanks for sharing this HOT story. Your sexy wife has a perfect ass for spanking! A cockteasing slutty wife begging to get her ass smacked and fingered by grandpas.
Reminds me of a video I saw on another popular site where a very sexy leggy young wife walks into the woods with a much younger Black Bull. When they reach a fallen tree the dominant stud sits on the log and has the horny exhibitionist wife lay across his legs. He pulls up her skirt to reveal a perfectly shaped ass on Long slender legs. She obediently lays across her Bull's knees like a horny submissive. The young tall black boy proceeds to spank her ass hard alternating form on ass-cheek to the other as she is squirming all over the place. The dominant bull even alternates with a small right on her gash brining her to uncontrollable spasms. There were 2 more videos that took place inside with the same ass slapping ritual. Each time the sexy wife's ass cheeks ended up crimson red. An unforgettable video!

Thanks for sharing this HOT story. Your sexy wife has a perfect ass for spanking! A cockteasing slutty wife begging to get her ass smacked and fingered by grandpas.
Reminds me of a video I saw on another popular site where a very sexy leggy young wife walks into the woods with a much younger Black Bull. When they reach a fallen tree the dominant stud sits on the log and has the horny exhibitionist wife lay across his legs. He pulls up her skirt to reveal a perfectly shaped ass on Long slender legs. She obediently lays across her Bull's knees like a horny submissive. The young tall black boy proceeds to spank her ass hard alternating form on ass-cheek to the other as she is squirming all over the place. The dominant bull even alternates with a small right on her gash brining her to uncontrollable spasms. There were 2 more videos that took place inside with the same ass slapping ritual. Each time the sexy wife's ass cheeks ended up crimson red. An unforgettable video!
wow thats sounds great ,id love to see those videos any chance you could post or send me a link

cheers ted

yeah she has a lovely arse and love hates to have it bared and smacked lol
especially by someone who has no right to do it or see her pussy and bottom in such a exposed revealing manner
she used to clean the flat of a old guy locally i arranged for her who would put her across his knee take down her panties and spank her bare bottom at every opportunity he could

being late ,poor work not up to his standard etc

she loved it and would tease and provoke him to put her in her place with a spanking that turned into a little grope that would end up in a fuck

and he used to record it and send them to her to embarrass her and keep her complaint to his wishes and remind her what she could expect next time she went to work

here's one i found on her old phone pile he sent her of her teasing and fucking his cock to get out of a spanking

it didn't work he spanked her after anyway lol
View attachment 20180213_160704 (1).mp4

So fucking hot
yeah i agree and the thought of a stranger is going to take down my wifes panties down and put her over their knee and give her a naughty girl spanking on her bare bottom
is a instant pantie puddle for my wife and a instant hard on for me lol

your mileage may vary lol

i thought id add provide a bit of background to my wife's desire to be put in her place by and older strict guy or gal
before i met my wife i worked for 6 years managing a sex shop owned by a national chain and frankly got over indulged and pretty jaded by it all lol

but wasn't blind to people's needs and fantasies and the importance of at least trying to fulfil them

by people i mean my wife lol
so her the older guy thing was inspired by when she had a paper round at 15 and her boss used to threaten to put her over his knee a slap her arse for her for the smallest of reasons he even threaten to do it in front of customers and the paper lads ,much to her embarrassment and huge turn on lol

,then 6 years later we used to see him and his cronies in a local bar and if she walked past him on her way to the toilet he used to say to her he'd have her knickers down and over his knee and slap her arse again if she didn't behave implying that hed done it before , and he'd say it to her in front of his mates and they'd egg him on and crudely offer to help him
she was always wetter than a otters pocket after that happened lol

so it was more about her fantasies than mine at that point , so any chance i got to get her closer to her fantasy situations id try to take it and she loved plausible denial ie she had no choice it was a smacked bare bum or trouble the sack ect
or she was paid to do it, he was her boss and she wanted to keep her job

ie one of her favorites was she was a home help for a strict old bloke who would threaten to report her for something , or he'd be a sad old guy she felt sorry for and hed offer to pay her a few quid
extra to let him take her panties down and slap her bum
either way it would end up the same,with her exposed knickers down showing her bare bum and fanny to some old guy who
would put her over his knee and slap her arse red and grope and finger her fanny
it was one of her favorite fantasies to wank and fuck to

we put this into practice once as the above post shows but sadly it didn't end well and ended up putting her off ,long story but nothing unpleasant but bad judgement on my part happy to share this with you all next time

ive bared her bum and fanny and spanked her in front of my friends a few times and once in front of a night porter in the queens hotel in blackpool lol ,

even got my uncle fred and my brother in law to smack her bare arse after a night out

,ive talked about her "playing up"to older friends in front of her and told
them to put her across their knees take her pants down a slap her arse if she gives them any cheek and send her home with a red arse and a wet fanny lol , she protests but not very convincingly

so the reverend was the first time a stranger, well a stranger to her anyway lol
fulfilled one of her long held fantasies

it was great to set it up and see her dreams come true for her

we also lived on a holiday park in north wales for almost 10 years ,where im happy to say we made a lot if not all of her girl on girl fantasies come true
but that's another long story and not much actual spanking in that one but still shows her submissive love of control and exposure

fantastic thread,love it,keep up the good work
i like to spank and watch equally but for my wife it was all about plausible deniability and she love hated the embarrassment and humiliation of submitting and having her bottom and pussy being exposed and slapped like a naughty girl

its was all well and good me taking over my knee for a spanking but when she'd seen me doing dad and husband stuff it dulled the fantasy of her being naughty and being made to submit to the dominance of a strict other party

so with me unless someone else was watching or involved it didn't strike the right balance of humiliation and submission for her

so we were both glad to have her taken in hand by another party and let her live her fantasy in real time

how it all started for her she told me about the paper shop guy ive mentioned before and the gym teacher thats tied into her girl on girl adventures on the holiday park

,but i think that was about it for actual interaction with others ,i know she had a crush on a older guy when she left school and one of her mates worked for him in his chippy type cafe ,she told me he was always flirting with her and chatting her up she was about 17 or 18 and i knew him pretty well as i used to work a couple of door up from his shop he was in his mid forties id say a bit of a roger moore ladies man type of bloke and had a reputation for fucking his all young female staff lol
,she told me she used to go in there after work to see her friend and fantasized about working for him and being spanked bare bummed in front of the customers and being made to say sorry to them all for bad service and have to go over one strict old ladies knee for a top up few slaps while everyone stared and laughed at her and encouraged the old girl to ,slap her arse , make her stick it out , shes enjoying it , shes wet then be made to work the rest of the day no knickers and her red bare bum on show
i would have loved to see that and the shop would have been full lol ,

another fantasy she had and told me about was having to stand on a chair for a knicker inspection at work and her boss having them pulled down to see if they were wet or dirty lol and having to let the boss examine her bum and fanny and tell her off for being a dirty girl when he found it was wet make her bend over his knee with her legs open while he spanked her and then he washed her bum and fanny and again telling her what a naughty dirty girl she was ,,
she said the thought of being over his knee with a red smacked bottom and him washing her bare bum and pussy like she was a dirty little girl turned her on so much

and he would then hang her wet knickers in the shop for everyone to see ,and if a customer asked about them he would say ask her and point to my wife and she would be made to explain how her knickers ended up wet and he make her tell them how she had been spanked for it and have to bend over and show them her red bare bum

.she told me loads of submission embarrassment exposed humiliation fantasy stuff she thought about and i dont think
he ever suggest anything like that to her to lead her on to those thoughts i think he just wanted to fuck her plain and simple

but she just transferred her need for submission and being exposed and spanked to him so she could wank to it and hope for it to happen someday as far as i know it didn't but it was all she thought about when she wanked herself
or had sex but never brought the subject up with partners for fear the would reject her or laugh at her fantasies
i met her when she was 21 and i can tell you how it all started for us and how i became aware of her kink and what led up to the first time of me baring her bum for a spanking

not filmed in public ,one i found on her old phone

but sort of public now it posted here and youve all seen it lol
View attachment 20221004_105136_2.mp4

Hot story of your naughty wife's fantasies that go back to her teens. Video shows how those pretty buns are perfect for spanking...nice firm round and tight that get spanked. Her bum gets nice and red. Did she make a habit of cockteasing?

Hot story of your naughty wife's fantasies that go back to her teens. Video shows how those pretty buns are perfect for spanking...nice firm round and tight that get spanked. Her bum gets nice and red. Did she make a habit of cockteasing?
yeah shes had these tendences and preferences for before i met her at 21
i dropped lucky with her ,i had no idea she was kinky that way when i asked her out
and heres how i found out about her submissive side and the first time i pulled her knickers down and slapped her bum for her was a couple of weeks after we started seeing each other ,i was still living away and had a 60 mile round trip to see her and she was sort of thinking of moving into a house with a couple of friends and she had the keys so we went back there after the pub
,long story short she was just 21 and a lovely girl but for some reason kept teasing me about having worked in a sex shop

on reflection on my working in a sex shop i think she thought that i would have a open mind to kinks and less traditional sex practices and this may have factored in her agreeing to go out with me in the first place and that she could manipulate me into spanking her
,so i told her to cut it out or id smack her arse for her ,
i clocked the subtle change in her and the look on her face and thought i was on to something lol

she kept on so i pulled her across my knee and lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers down and told her she'd been asking for this all night and she was lucky our
friends had gone home or they would all be seeing her bare bum get a smacking
it was then even before i smacked her bum that i could smell that her fanny had just got wetter

so i spanked her firmly but not too hard she didn't protest but oohed and ahhed and wriggled about and opened her legs ,i think she was rubbing her clit on my leg whether she knew it or not , i could see her red bum and wet fanny and the smell she gave off in her aroused state was lovely , then i let her up and she stuck out her bum and rubbed it ,she looked adorable lol

i told her that she could expect it to happen every time she played me up and id take her pants down wherever we were and regardless of who was there to see her bare bum get smacked ,
the look on her face was priceless lol

i left it at that for that night and i couldn't stop thinking about and had to stop in a couple of laybys for 2 wanks on the 30 odd mile drive home lol

before i leave the subject of me first discovering my wife's love of her humiliation exposure and submission kink

a few weeks after i spanked her for the first time and we had established a sexual relationship and she had admitted or rather stopped denying that she enjoyed being dominated exposed and having her panties taken down and spanked that it was to take a unexpected turn lol

anyway we went out on her friends birthday had a few drinks and went back to the house a birthday spanking was suggested so i picked her friend up and put her over my shoulder in a fireman's lift and pulled up her skirt and my wife to be and my mate who later became my wifes "boss" later,both gave her 21 spanks ,my wife pulled her mates knickers down and they both spanked her bare bum much to her dismay and anger lol

when i put her down she made a bee line for my wife pulled her to the sofa and pressed her face down bum up over the arm of the sofa and with her face on the seat and lifted her skirt and pulled her panties right off and proceeded to give her her first female spanking saying "how do you like it ,its not so funny when its your c*nt and arse on show ,and your the one getting a sore arse is it"

she was a burly type of girl and was a volunteer in the territorial army and my wife was no match for her lol
she smacked her arse fast and hard and her bum was bright red but she didn't protest and just lay there and took it wriggled her bum and opened her legs as she had done when i smacked her bum a few weeks before

i asked my mate later and he agreed that she even seemed to lift her bum slightly to meet her friends spanks . she let her up and we all laughed about it
and teased her about how cute she looked with a red bare bum and id get her friend to spank her from now on when they were out together if and she played up or missbehaved and deserved it ,side note she came home once with a red smacked bum ,she said her friend had given her while she was out ,but there was more to it she confessed later lol
ill recall it later

we then decided to call it a night as it was late and had got loud

the fact that my wife was soaking wet and weak kneed with excitement and arousal after being stripped of her panties and held down by her friend and spoken to in a loud crude manner and she had given her a hard spanking and had her bare bum and fanny forcibly exposed in front of her boyfriend and his mate ,tipped me off to the possibilities of things to come lol

teasing for a finger and teasing for a spanking IMG20221009235823.jpg
View attachment VID-20240412-WA0001.mp4

Back