Dream of having a real cock. Any other cucks do that?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Boy in Pink, Aug 17, 2016.

?

Any other cucks dream ? "What if I had a real cock"

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

42.9%
  3. Explain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Add comments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Boy in Pink

Boy in Pink New Member

US
    Sometimes I dream, what if I had a real cock that a women would enjoy having sex with. Then reality sets back in and I know that I was born to be a sissy cuckold. My place is to clean up after the bull empties his seed in a cock hungry female's pussy. Then do the best clean up I can on the bull's cock.

2. motley

motley Member

US
    you work with what you are born with.

MacNfries likes this.
  3. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

From day 1, when I had another man while we were engaged, hubby thrived as a submissive. He always seemed happy to watch other men please me. He has never hinted that he wished he had better endowment. I do not think that endowment is the only factor that result in the cuckold mindset.

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    A smaller size doesn't always mean one is inferior, just ask this little guy ...

gif_WhiteBoiz-BOOM.gif ............... pic_word_OUCH.jpg

5. nothinguc

nothinguc Active Member Gold Member

US
    Not an actual dream but every time I shower at the gym I wish I had a big one. Even compared to white dudes I'm not packing much. Fortunately white guy's with smaller dicks will get naked, I notice a lot of black guys who don't. Those that do are hung. I guess it is a reputation they feel like they are expected to measure up to.

bigdickcuck likes this.