Don't you hate when you see a pawg with a white guy

Come on everyone.... I'm getting a bit of tongue in cheek playfulness from the original post. Yeah sure, plenty of confident black men think they can fuck a white man's wife better than the husband ever could, and the proof is in sites like this that many white couples would agree..... It's not always gonna be the case but the intrigue is what gets us hard and wet am I right?

It's alright. I do my part to black as many pawgs as I can find, with or without the husband's consent.

Agree. But I also think what you propose is indeed happening. I was recently out jogging in a park on Saturday and passed up a white couple and the wife had the juiciest pawg ass I've seen in a long time. Ass moving against black spandex. I checked her out then passed them up. So I come back exhausted after a run and see them looking at the trail map, only now I notice on her right shoulder she had a QOS tattoo in black. It was so hot I couldn't resist and in passing I said hey nice tattoo. She gave me a little smile and kept walking. So the point is, white women are slowly signaling to the world they welcome black men in their lives and between their legs...its a slow movement to change the mainstream. How many other white couples or black men saw that tattoo and what did they think of it? I also know the temporary tattoos come in QOS so it's giving women a way to step into this sort of thing without being permanently branded. Its a stepwise transition to a beautiful blacked world.

Can't help it sorry. If I see something I like i take it.
No please stop it 😭. What are whiteboys like me supposed to do? You're dominating these girls we have crushes onz you can't just take them 😭 please please. I want a thicc whitegirl too. You guys can't just be superior to us like that, ...it's I don't know...but it isn't right

No please stop it 😭. What are whiteboys like me supposed to do? You're dominating these girls we have crushes onz you can't just take them 😭 please please. I want a thicc whitegirl too. You guys can't just be superior to us like that, ...it's I don't know...but it isn't right
Just pay for their dates and wait for them to come home to you after we're done with them.

Back